First Night with Babies...

In Udaipur...

Akshara descends the  stairs towards the lobby in the morning and sees Pushpa ji enjoying tea while seeing the sunrise from the window in front of her...

Akshara came towards Pushpa ji and sat on the empty seat near her and started to think about something ....

Pushpa ji calls her but she is in her own thoughts....

Pushpa ji - Akshara (loudly)....kaha kohi ho ....

Akshara - Pushpa ji mene kal raat sapne mein Haseena ko dekha.....

Pushpa ji-Sach mein kya dekha tumne...(Exitedly)

Akshara - mein ne deekha ki 6 saal ki Haseena hum dono ke sath khele rhi hai aur uss achanak chot lag jati hai ....mein aur aap pareshan hone lagte hai aur hum dono ko tension mein dekh vo hasne lagti hai aapne dard ko bhula kar .....(Remembering the dream)

Pushpa ji-isse hi toh hai humri Haseena dusro ko takleef na ho isliye khud ke dard ko chupane aache se janti hai.....bas jaldi se aap vapis aa jaye....

Akshara - Mahadev bas aa jaye vo aab vapis mere pass....(Requesting the God)

(Mahadev be like: tatha su , jaldi hi yeh Murad Puri hogi )

.................................

In Mumbai...

Haseena's sleep breaks hearing the baby girl's voice of crying and Karishma also wakes up and sees the crib of babies....

HM- aap sso jaye hum dekhte hai...(Says Haseena standing on her feet and moving towards the crib)

KS- dudh to Abhi thodi der pahle hi pilaya tha....
(In a tired voice )

HM- koi baat ...lagta hai baby ne kapde Gile kar diye hai...hum badal dete hai ...aap sso jaye...(Checking the baby girl , and smiles towards Karishma)

Haseena picks up the baby girl in her arms and first changes the bedding by placing the baby girl on the bed , and then changes baby girl's clothes and makes her sleep and then checks on the baby boy and changes his clothes and bedding also because he has also peed .....

Then Haseena lies down on the bed near Karishma and gently hugs her from back and drifts off to sleep ....

.....................................

Karishma enters the room after taking a bath and sees Haseena is playing with the baby girl and baby boy while sitting on the bed .....

Karishma takes the first aid box from the cupboard and sits behind Haseena such as Haseena 's back facing towards her ....

KS- bandage change kar rhi hu....

Haseena nodded and Karishma gently pulled up Haseena 's tank top and removed the bandage and checked the wound first....

KS- yeh toh bohot bhara ghav hai.....(Worried)

HM- vo jab hum gire toh ek bhara pathar yaha laga isiliye aaa.....yeh ....aa.....aaram se baby....
(Haseena hisses when Karishma applies the antiseptic on the wound)

KS- Sorry....fooo....(Blowing the wound)

HM- aap nashte ke baad thori deer so jaye....
Baache bhi soo jayege....

Kareena 's Arrange Marriage जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें