#2 ;

chapter two ;
kurokawa izana

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

this is not what she expected

this is not what she expected. all of them currently in a restaurant, her cousins both sitting by her side while kurokawa izana sitting opposite of her.

all of them in silence, until rindou opens his mouth and say he's hungry and want to order something. his older brother agreed and ask y/n if she wants anything which she only shake her head and smile.

the haitani brothers left to order and leaving izana and y/n in awkward silence. she know she's supposed to thank him for saving her earlier but she don't know how to communicate with someone she don't know yet.

— "are you okay?" he resting his chin on his palm, look at her. this question making her immediately take out her phone and typing then show it to him.

i'm okay! i just want to say thank you for saving me earlier.

he's staring at her for a minute, — "you can't talk?" she looks into his eyes for a bit before she nods— she can talk but she just doesn't like the sound of her own voice when she talks, then she tucks her hair behind her ear to show him, her hearing aid.

he immediately understands and nods his head. she takes off her hearing aids for a while because of the noises. while she did, izana looked at her, slightly smile- "you're so beautiful."

ran and rindou who just came back with a tray of food, jaws dropped because they managed to catch what their leader said. never in a million years, they would hear that their leader, the kurokawa izana compliment or even smile at a girl— let alone to their precious cousin.

rindou was about to tell y/n about it but izana immediately glaring at him, immediately making him stop his movements to sign.

y/n confusedly looking at them, ran immediately reassure her that it was nothing.

the haitani brothers take their sits and enjoy their meals, while communicating with y/n and izana just watching them.

ran can't help but notice that izana is looking at his cousin with those eyes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

the four of them arrived at y/n's apartment, where she lives alone. they bid goodbye and good night to each other then y/n bows to izana in gratitude for saving her.

once y/n safely enter her apartment, the haitani brothers can't help but want to ask izana, what did he think about their cousin, and wondered if he likes her already- knowing their cousin is sweet and cute.

"what do you think about our cousin? do you like her?" rindou bluntly asked his leader, making ran look at him in disbelief.

— "i wouldn't say that i like her but i'm interested and intrigued about her and i think she's cute and beautiful. it's not always i meet a deaf person. i want to learn more about her." izana said without looking at them.

the haitani brothers can't help but surprised after hearing what izana said. is this a chance for izana to fall in love with their cousin? oh, they're already planning to match the two already and can't wait to tell about this to the other members.

a/n!I watched too muchjdrama and movies 😔💔i want experience some

a/n!
I watched too much
jdrama and movies 😔💔
i want experience some.