CHAPTER 6

The plans are being made and destinies are intertwining

After a lengthy discussion with Eren, Anna felt more determined than ever to join their ranks. She knew it was the right decision, but she still had to convince Finn, her comrade-in-arms and friend, to let her go.

Anna: Finn, please, you have to let me go (she pleaded, her hands trembling with emotion). I can't stay here and wait for things to happen.

Finn crossed his arms, his expression serious: I understand, but I can't put you in danger. Originally, you weren't even supposed to be in the military, but I introduced you because you wanted to help me.

Anna: I know, but you know I can't help it.

Finn: ...

Anna: Please, I promise I'll be careful as usual.

Just as Finn was about to reply, Eren intervened, his voice filled with quiet assurance: It's okay, Finn, let her go. I'll put her under my command and make sure she's safe.

Finn hesitated for a moment, then finally relented: Alright, but be careful then.

A grateful smile lit up Anna's face as she rushed towards Eren, thanking him with shining eyes full of emotion.

The next day, Finn prepared to organize a secret meeting between Eren and Floch. He knew this meeting was crucial for Paradis' defense plan, and he couldn't afford any missteps. Once at the headquarters, Finn informed Floch of the time and place of the rendezvous. Together, they headed to the meeting place where Eren was waiting for them.

Under the cloudy sky, Finn slipped into the shadows of the alleyways, his eyes scanning the surroundings to ensure they weren't being followed

Under the cloudy sky, Finn slipped into the shadows of the alleyways, his eyes scanning the surroundings to ensure they weren't being followed. Arriving at the dilapidated house far from the city where they had their appointment, Finn knocked on the door before cautiously opening it, letting Floch in.

Seeing Eren standing before him, Floch remained frozen in place, his eyes filled with disbelief as he observed Eren, alive and well in front of him. He remained speechless for a moment, unable to believe what he was seeing. "Eren... is that you?" he finally articulated, his voice filled with emotion.

Eren nodded with a slight smile, welcoming his friend warmly: Yes, it's me, Floch. I'm sorry for worrying you.

The two men sat down at a table, engaging in an intense discussion about the challenges ahead and the plans they needed to put in place to protect Paradis, while Finn stood leaning against the wall, listening to them while keeping an eye on their surroundings. Floch explained to Eren that there was a traitor among the members of the International Union, which only strengthened Eren's determination to resume his role in the military.

Floch: We need to show the world that Paradis has a strong leader (fixing Eren with determination). And you are the best person to do it, Eren. You need to rejoin the Pro-Jeager army and then ascend to the throne.