04.

"Come on." Anika whined to her friend.

"I told you I can't go. I'm not invited." Mallika sighed.

"He said I can bring anyone I would like." Anika said as put up her best puppy eyes.

"What about Sid?" Mallika sighed.

"He can come too!" Anika said.

Mallika sighed and nodded, "okay, I'll convince him." Anika hugged her and thanked her before she rushed to choose her dress for the party.

It was Shivaay's birthday party. It was his final year here. Obviously it was grand. Almost everyone was invited. And she was too. Past days they had been talking alot.

They were in awe, when they entered the venue. It was magnificent.

"Hey." Her heart skipped a beat as she turned to face him. He looked absolutely dashing in that black suit and that black V neck shirt. The upper two buttons undone.

He greeted her with a charming smile of his. He then greeted Mallika and her boyfriend, Siddharth.

They talked for a while when suddenly everything quietened down. They made their way to the front. There stood Mohit holding his cheek, as the girls screamed at each other.

"I'm Mohit's girlfriend."

"What the hell are you saying? He is dating me, not you." Everyone looked at them with wide eyes whispering and gossiping and  scandalized. She then noticed the girl who handles the gossip page of their college recording everything with the biggest smile on her face. Scandalized she turned to face her best friend who was very much enjoying the free show like everyone else.

She turned to look at Shivaay, who was watching the scene with a smug look on his face.

"It was you." She said as realisation dawned upon her.

"I don't know what you are talking about." He lied smoothly. She gave him a pointed look and said, "You know what I am—"

"What did you do?" She asked again.

"I just invited his girlfriend. It's not my fault he has more than one." He winked at her. "Now, shhh... let's just enjoy the drama." He said as he snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

She closed her mouth. Let's enjoy the drama, she decided as she leaned back into his chest. His arms tightened around her. She shared a knowing smile with him as he looked back at the drama which he had created.