05.

"I can't wait to tell our kids when we first met, their mom got stood up." Shivaay said as he giggled obviously drunk.

"Hawwwww, not fair. I'm gonna tell them that their dear daddy got ditched." She laughed as he pouted.

"Hey! That was a lie! I made that up!" He said as he hit her with a pillow. They giggled.

"Why?" She asked laughing.

"Because I didn't want to make you feel bad." He looked away.

"Awww" Anika cooed as she placed a clumsy kiss on his lips. They laughed when their lips fumbled around. Before he finally captured her lips in a sweet kiss.

He picked her up and carried her to their bedroom. Them stumbling and bumping into things along their way. Causing them to laugh. It was the first anniversary of their marriage. And obviously they drank more than they could digest.

"You know our kids would love me more." Anika said as she looked at the reflection of water from the pool next to their room, on their ceiling.

"No chance!" Shivaay disagreed immediately.

She looked at him.

"I'll be the daddy cool. They would love me more." He said with a grin.

They fell asleep giggling at their own jokes.

And of course they didn't wake up with a splitting hangover the next morning.

"I can't believe we got drunk on our first anniversary." She said as she held her head.

She wrinkled her nose when he handed her the hangover drink, Mallika's recipe.

"This is all your fault."

"How the hell is this my fault."

And their bickering continued.

But no matter how much they bicker and argue their love for the other only grew.

A few years back she was dejected when she realised she had been stood up. But now when she looks back at that time, she is glad that she got stood up.

— T H E   E N D —

Thank you for reading!

Do tell me how you liked it :)
If you'd like you can check out more from my profile