Chapter 10- Darkness Falls

After ten thousand years, Harmonic Convergence is here again, and the dark spirit Vaatu is free. Tenzin, Bumi and Kya have entered the portal to rescue Jinora's spirit.

Asami split from the group and took the injured Tonraq to safety. So it's up to Korra, Mako and Bolin to stop Unalaq before he fuses with Vaatu and becomes a Dark Avatar.

***

Staring up at Vaatu is where we find Mako, Bolin and Avatar Korra.

Korra's POV

Unalaq stared at Vaatu in amazement. Unalaq turned his attention to Mako, Bolin and I.
"Raava, nothing could stop this moment. Harmonic Convergence is upon us again," Vaatu spoke to me.
"I'm not going to let you fuse with Unalaq. You're going right back in that prison," I spoke to Vaatu. Vaatu attempted to fuse with Unalaq.

I stopped Vaatu by firing a large blast of fire at him. I lifted Unalaq off of the ground with airbending.

I threw Unalaq out of the portal, sending him out of the Spirit World. I stared at Mako and Bolin.
"Don't let Unalaq back in the Spirit World," I spoke to the two brothers.

Mako's POV

"We're on it," Bolin spoke to Korra. I smiled softly at Korra before Bolin and I ran through the portal.

Korra's POV

I stared at Vaatu once more. I charged at Vaatu, using firebending to propel me.

I used all four elements, firing attacks at Vaatu. Vaatu dodged my attacks.

I charged at Vaatu once more. I destroyed parts of Vaatu's essence with firebending and airbending.

I launched myself in the air with firebending. Vaatu shot his tendrils out at me.

I broke away from Vaatu and charged at him once more with firebending. I destroyed a large part of Vaatu.

Vaatu knocked me away. Vaatu slammed me against a rock with an energy beam.

Vaatu trapped me with vines.
"No!," I yelled.

Mako's POV

Bolin and I were at the South Pole, waiting for Unalaq to make a move. Ice spikes were shot at Bolin and I.

I gasped while Bolin formed an earth wall around us, protecting us. I fired several firebending attacks from behind the wall.

Bolin attacked with earth bending. More ice spikes shot at Bolin and I.

Bolin and I dodged the ice spikes. I fired more firebending attacks.

Bolin was somersaulting and earthbending at the same time. Just as Bolin was about to bend another rock, an ice spike hit him.

Bolin's rock protected him from taking serious damage. The force of the ice spike, however, sent Bolin flying towards me.
"I don't know if we can win this fight," Bolin spoke to me.
"We don't need to win, we just need to stop Unalaq from getting back in the Spirit World," I explained to Bolin. More ice spikes were shot at Bolin and I.

Bolin stopped the ice spikes with an earth wall.

Korra's POV

I was struggling, trying to break through the vines and free myself. I breathed a large breath of fire at Vaatu.

I managed to free myself by breathing fire at the vines that held me hostage. I attacked Vaatu with airbending, waterbending and firebending before knocking him away with two earth columns and a water blast.

I approached Vaatu on an air sprout, trapping him in an air bubble, a ring of water, fire and earth... Exactly like what Avatar Wan did 10,000 years ago.
"I'm locking you away for another ten thousand years, Vaatu!," I yelled. I started to guide Vaatu into the tree.