chp: 7

tw: sexual content

rin and his two friends entered the slytherin common room after they went to the dining hall for rin wanting a sweet lemony dessert. rin scanned the room, hoping to see draco and he did. he was with blaise and pansy.

"be right back, have to go talk to the project partner about when we can meet for it."

levi and hickory nodded and left to their dorm. rin shrugged his shoulders, sighing out and stretching slightly. he scrunched his nose, not really wanting to speak to draco in front of his friends, but knowing draco he'd take pleasure in rin squirming, so rin sucked it up.

rin walked to draco, the two made eye contact. they never really tried to speak outside of secluded areas or whenever they passed by each other briefly just to mumble 'meet me ___ at ___' and leave. not wanting to draw attention to themselves.

"when are you free?" rin asked, "the project will take awhile to do."

pansy and blaise smirked, only draco noticed them making kissing faces. he rolled his eyes, looking back at rin who narrowed his eyes.

"did you roll your eyes at me?" rin asked.

pansy snickered, hiding her face with her hair as to not lose it. blaise smirked and also looked away, both basically saying draco was going to get the cold shoulder if he answered wrong.

"not you," draco crossed his arms glancing away. "come by my dorm tonight, we'll work on it and finish it."

"you weren't pay attention, were you?" rin questioned, his red eyes taunting draco. "the draco malfoy wasn't listening to professor snape. there goes your reputation of being smart."

draco got up, "take it back." draco said, hovering over rin, "my reputation is-"

rin waved him off, "it's going to take way longer than a night. i'll just explain what we have to do tonight." grinning at draco.

draco's eye twitched, but he couldn't help the small smile filtering his face. it was just something about rin that made draco feel warm inside.

"oh tonight?" pansy asked, both looking at them, she frowned. "didn't we have plans tonight, dracy?"

draco narrowed his eyes, what is she doing?

rin stared at pansy, blinking a bit. he slowly looked at draco, his face blank.

"i hope i didn't interrupt your plans." rin said, "dracy." he added.

draco shivered, his hands in his pockets. he felt like he was in cold water now, the way he said 'dracy' didn't sit right with draco. his two friends smirking a bit.

"oh, i suppose it's alright. draco values grades above all else." pansy sighed dramatically, "i'll find someone else tonight, but i hope to see you soon." she purred.

rin nodded, "well then, i do apologize for interrupting your plans with parkinson." with that, rin spun and walked back to his dorm with his two friends.

draco licked the inside of his cheek, he faced his two friends and glared. mainly at pansy as blaise was looking away. it was just pansy who did that.

"what was that, parkinson?" draco sneered.

pansy crossed her arms, pouting. "angry and jealousy s-"

"don't even finish that!" draco flushed red from embarrassment. "besides you don't know rin, he'll hold a grudge."

"rin?" blaise asked.

"maru. i said maru." draco glared, "shut up!" he quickly left, going to fix his room for rin.