𝑻𝑾𝑶

[SHIRT]

[SHIRT]

[]

[SZA]

I was scrolling through tiktok eating a bag of spicy cheetos because like, they're spicy cheetos when the door opened in my apartment.

"Hey." Starr locked the door.

"Yo." I shoved another handful of cheetos in my mouth.

She disappeared into the hallway and i heard a soft click of a door closing.

I'd been Starr's roommate for about nine years. She had moved in with us when she was 11 and I was 10. Her mom had been a junkie and she was getting to old to be adopted so my parents took her in.

She aint no roommate nah. She's my sister. She taught me how to give back handed compliments and flip people off while I taught her how to put on fake lashes and smoke weed.

Where we a bad influence on each other? Maybe.

We kept each other safe. Thats my down bitch.

Ain't never gon be caught on no saphire and suki shit. Unh unh.

Can't wait for the reunion of Baddies East like I KNOW my girl Tesehki gon drag.

I finished my bag of cheetos and checked my e-mails.

Messages from brands sponsering me, messages of money i'd earned from tiktok, and a few spam mails and unclicked Uber Eats.

I wasn't looking for that though. I was looking for the reply I was waiting to get back from SYIR records. I'd sent in an audition for a competition they're holding.

Nothing yet.

I went back to tiktok but i was still bored as shit.

I headed into my room and decided to go live.

"Hey y'all!" I waved at my phone.

"So yall finna be doin a un ready with me because your girl is TIRED. And i know i didnt work this hard for my glass skin just to ruin it with this makeup yall. Unh unh."

I grabbed my bag of skincare and started my routine. I needed to shoot some content of this actually. Imma put that in my mental notes.

I read the questions.

-Flygirl.1 Bf?