NINE

[SEX, DRUGS , ETC]

[SEX, DRUGS , ETC]

[]

[BEACH WEATHER ]

3 YEARS LATER.

"I'm scared."

"You'll be fine Jae. We won't hurt you that bad."

"No, I won't be fine." I glanced around. "I've heard about this shit. You guys aren't slick. Tricking me to come to this.. place."

"Well its not some big secret Jae."

"I don't know about this..."

"It's too late."

"NO, NO, NO, NOOOO!" I gripped onto Danielle's hand tightly.

"OW SHIT BITCH YOUR FUCKING GRIP!"

I winced as the needle punctured through my skin penetrating my tissues, diving into bloodstream.

"Okay and you are all good to go." The nurse pulled the syringe out of my arm a second later and gave me a lollipop.

I blinked. That hadn't hurt as much as i thought it would. I jumped up with my lollipop in hand. "I barely felt that."

Reneè rolled her eyes. "Wow if only someone could've told you that. Oh wait, I did you piece of shit."

"Atleast she wasn't trying to break your hand." Danielle shook her hand up and down to ease the pain.

I blew her a kiss and she fake gagged at me. She loves me.

The nurse slapped a bandage on my inner elbow. "For all four of you, you're results my come a bit later into the afternoon. The storm last night shut down our machines and they're taking a while to start up again."

We nodded. The nurse scribbled down something on her clipboard. "Okay...and done. We'll give.. your manager a call?"

Starr reached for the clipboard. "I can just give you my number."

"Great." The nurse passed the clipboard to Starr. She handed in back the clipboard after giving her details and the nurse told us we were free to go.

I skipped to the car joyously with my lollipop in hand. We needed to take out last minute health tests because we were flying to Wyoming tonight for a show and there seemed to be some type of flu going around.

Danielle sunk into the front seat of Reneè's car. "Y'all can we go back home im fuckin tireddd."

"No." Starr got in the drivers seat. "We still got soundcheck then rehearsal then-"

"THEN LETS GO TO MCDONALDS AND RELAX FOR THE FIRST TIME IN LIKE 17 THOUSAND YEARS." I yelled. " I am TIRED of this damn tour and its long ass schedules and its draining long preparations for crowds that post on their social medias about they love our music but don't even make some fucking noise when we ask for it."