𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬

[ LONG WAY 2 GO]
[☆]
[CASSIE]

Nadia stood in the doorway and clapped for us. "Well, that was definitely a show."

We all just looked at each other in stunned silence.

Nadia extended her hand to us and I took it shaking it lightly.

AHHHHH IMMA TELL MY MAMA MY HANDS BEEN DONE TOUCHED BY NADIA  FUCKING SHAMROCK.

"Why don't you guys come into my office." She offered and i took no minute to hesitate and followed her.

"A-All of us?" the girl i had checked stuttered out.

"Well with the way you just sounded i would want all of you." Nadia smiled.

Her office was Brown and green. Golden records were hang up on her walls and pictures of all the celebrities she'd made stars were everywhere.

Oh yeah. Imma be there soon.

"So," Nadia guided us to sit. "Lets do introductions shall we?"

We all nodded.

The blue wig girl smiled. "I'm Reneè Maguses and  from the bronx im 19 and  this my sister Solana Cole." she pointed to the girl next to her.

"I go by Starr and 20 and im from here." Solana said for herself.

I cleared my throat. "My name Danielle some bitches call me Dani n im from Syracause and 22."

Mwah no bars.

The girl i'd checkee earlier cleared her throat. "I'm Jae'Lana. I'm from Manhattan and I'm 18."

Thats why she was checkin me? I knew i smelled a spoiled lil daddy's girl.

Nadia looked at each one of us and smiled. "You all came for the auditions right?"

We nodded and I had to hold back my sarcastic remark because bitch what else would we be doin here the fuck?

"Go ahead." she leaned into her chair. "Audition."

Oh. What bitch think this is? New york got talent?

We all glanced at each other to see who was going first.

"To hold , to feel," Solana started.

"To live youuu" Reneè joined in.

I made eye contact with Jae'lana who had started playing her guitar. "Dangerously in lovee,"

Nadia nodded. "Well ladies, i'll be honest. I need something new. Something fresh and unique. Seems to me you guys are a whole lot of unique."

"Girl groups have always been iconic but we haven't had one in a while. Truth is, i wasn't looking for one artist. I was looking for a group. A unit. And you all already seem to sing like one. So i'll make you an offer." Nadia continued.

"We provide a training facility. We'll get you vocal teachers, choreographers and you'll make your first demo. What do you say? The buildings in Queens"

 What do you say? The buildings in Queens"

Queens? My dad would die.

"I-in queens?" I stuttered out.

Nadia nodded. "Unless you don't want this once in a lifetime opportunity?"

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"What about my life?" Danielle looked alarmed.

"Well some sacrifices are worth the loss." Nadia replied.

"And what if we don't blow up like you said?" Reneè sat up.

Nadia shrugged."Well i never said you would blow up. But you came to me. And when have my artists never found there way into your playlist?"

Starr was the only one who seemed okay with this.

"What about my life?" I asked almost about to cry.

Nadia played with a clay ball."I can make it own worth living for."

"I'm in." Starr broke her silence
Reneè's head span to her sisters. "What?"

"I said I was in." She sat up. "Listen, ion know yall and ion know what lifes y'all live but i know damn sure i aint spending the rest of my life in a convenience store." She stood up and walked to where Nadia was sitting.

"I wanna be a star."

Nadia smiled at her.

Reneè walked over to her sister. "Fine."

Danielle sighed and joined them. "I aint leavin here without anything to show for it."

I bit my lip. This made me feel out numbered and like a pussy.

Which i was but these bitches aint gotta know that yet.

Nadia streched her hands. "What'll it be Jae'Lana?"

I bit my lip harder. Jae'Lana think this shit through. You have the chance to finish school at Columbia University. One of the best fucking schools in the country. It'd kill dad to see us fail. I'd be a disappointment.

"I'll do it." I finally said.  "But i don't know if my dad will."

"How old are you Jae'leana?"

"18."

"So what im hearing is, you're an adult?"

"Yes but-"

Nadia clapped. "Great then. I'll talk to your father about this adult decision for you. An adult as well. Good?"

"Good?"

Nadia stood up and smiled a great toothy smile.

"Well ladies. Welcome to SYÏR."

Nadia pranced out of the room and

SO HERE YALL GOOO I HOPE YALL LIKED IT AND PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT💕