TEN.

[TREAT ME]

[TREAT ME]

[]

[CHLÖE]

"One, two, one two two," I counted my steps. "Bop bop pop! Bop Bop pop! Turn it. Turn it. Turn it."

I swapped positions with Danielle and she rapped her part. It was almost 2 am and we were in dance studio rehearsing for our next performance. We were trying to make sure everything was perfect for one of our last shows. We changed spots and Jae'lana took Danielle's spot. Our tour was wrapping up soon thankfully. We'd fucking saved SYÏR's ass with our tour. If we didn't win best new artist this year I was finna kill myself.

This night was important because it was the first time we'd perform our first unreleased song of our new album Tequila Sunrise.

Starr's part came on and no one dared to move into her spot. We continued with the choreography until my part came back and I moved back into the front. Even though SYÏR had got some bands now they still couldn't get us our own choreographer. Any time we had one they never really did much but just help us get synchronised.

The song ended. Jae'lana collapsed.
"Can we take a break please?"

"Yes please." Danielle panted. "I don't think I can do that again. 5 minutes."

I nodded. "Yeah, I gotta try Starr one more time anyways." I dialed her number. "Jae you were late on that one beat."

"No, I was not." Jae bolted up.

"Yes you were." Starr's phone sent me to voicemail. Again. Where the fuck was she?

"Maybe her like phone died." Jae suggested.

"Or she's asleep." Dani added.

"IM HERE! I'M HERE!" Starr ran in.

"Where the hell were you?" I snapped.

Starr rubbed her temples."Listen I-"

"Ladies." Our boss, Nadia Shamrock walked in. "Hello hello."

We waved. Nadia took off her sunglasses."Well I hope practice is going well? I'm sorry I stole your singer but it's afternoon in Tokyo and we needed to get the song done?"

Jae raised her eyebrows. "Song? What song?"

Nadia looked between us and Starr."Oh I-"she chuckled. "I forgot well. I assigned Starr to collaborate with Yuki Chiba. Japanese artist. And Starr just suited the song so well."