𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔟𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶𝔰

• ⸰ ⸰ ⸰ ⸰ ⸰

• ⸰ ⸰ ⸰ ⸰ ⸰

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

𝗧𝗩 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦

#𝟽𝟾𝟻 𝙼𝙾𝚂𝚃 𝙿𝙾𝙿𝚄𝙻𝙰𝚁 || 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝚂𝚃

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
february 10, 1991

ɢᴇ
29

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
london, england

ʙɪʀᴛʜ sɪɢɴ
aquarius

𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧
starred as addie singer on the nickelodeon series unfabulous and madison montgomery on american horror story: coven. in 2007, she won a showest award for female star of tomorrow and a young artist award for best supporting actress for her performance in aquamarine. she was cast as chanel oberlin in the fox comedy/horror series scream queens.

𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗘
she spent much of her childhood on film sets and made her debut in 2001's blow.

𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗔
she had a leading role in the 2010 film it's kind of a funny story.

𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘
her parents are peter davison and sandra dickinson, and she is the younger sister of actress georgia moffett. she became pregnant after a brief relationship and in 2008, at age 16, had her first child, a daughter named ryleigh. in 2014, she got engaged to fellow american horror story actor evan peters. after their split she began dating tom felton in 2016. the two got engaged in august of 2018 and tied the knot in may 2019. the couple welcomed their first child together, a son named jonas, in march 2018. in february 2020, they announced they were expecting another child together.