UA acceptance / Quirk apprehension: Part 1

(Authors note) Thank you to MODZ97 for my first follow! I greatly appreciate it, Anyways onto the show. And also I'm re-writing this a second time because the first time it deleted all of my progress :/

I wake up groggily in a room that smells oddly like a hospital, I turn to see a old frail women typing away as her keyboard makes clacking sounds. "Oh hey there your awake! You passed out on the field so we took you here to rest, Thankfully you have no injuries" She says relieving me of wondering how I got here. "I must say that was one heck of a performance though, It left me and my co - workers baffled".

Izuku was stunned never had he been praised by anyone other than his mom, H replies back "Thank you, I just saw a girl in need so I had to help her" Stating it. "Well that makes a great hero kiddo, But before you go and get yourself hurt again in the near future let me heal you" She says using her quirk on me. "Thank you have a good day" I say waving at her, Walking towards the gates so I can go home.

I think I got just enough or maybe even more to pass, I wanna check the wheel I have been saving up spins mainly because I have been focusing on getting muscles but also because I want to see if it does anything. And do something it did, I was flying on my way when I stopped mid - air to check it. "I'm pretty high up so no one will notice me" I mumble opening up the hologram only I can see. Right as I opened it up I saw that I have 10 spins before I could think any further I heard the voice I did back then, Would you like to spend 10 spins on a new feature? I respond with a "yes" wanting to know the results since I waiting so long for this.

Izuku Midoriya has gained quest's and rewards Oo that sounds cool, like something from the Rpg games I play, I think as it ads the new tab to the hologram. Since Izuku Midoriya has gained quest's and rewards, He has unlocked shop. Ok this is oddly getting more and more similar to a Rpg welp I guess I could go to the beach to try the new features out since people still think it's a trash dump. I think as it adds the final tab making a quest complete sound, Opening up the rewards tab. I read it off "User has acquired all three tab's, For that user has gained 50 shards", Man I'm going to have to really experiment with these new features I mumble as I arrive at the beach.

Ok first i need information on how to use these thing's I play a lot of Rpg games so it should be easy. I open up the quest and rewards first to see that almost all quest's give these thing's called "shards". Wait usually thing's like gems and shards are spent like currency I think as I click to the shop tab. 50 shards for a quirk factor? I press purchase and it makes a drumroll sounds as a new tab pops up saying "Congratulations, User has acquired legendary quirk factor "merge" this alows said person to merge any quirk addon with the other, No limits or drawback."

Holy shit that's overpowered wait instead of using my special move quirk combo's can I just merge it to make it better? I say aloud "Merge telekinesis and flight" it makes a ding sound as it show's me the information on the quirk. "Manipulate is a combination of telekinesis and flight it allows user to manipulate 1 object at a time making it into anything he want's, Cannot be used on living being's and no drawbacks. User can still use the two quirks as they were before.". (If your wondering how those two makes manipulation flight manipulates the air to move them forward and telekinesis is self explanatory) This is really powerful I can still fly and use telekinesis the same way I did before but now I can do a whole lot more, I think smiling evilly planning something about getting revenge on Bakugou.

(Suggestions go here if you want to suggestion anything for his quirk!)