Chapter 7

Becoming one with his kin

It has been weeks of studying and learning with Sarah. They have spent much time together, especially in the room.

They must have spent years in the room already as they have grown very fond of one another and are always together. Not a single moment goes by where John and Sarah are not gone from one-another for too long.

John has finally reached a stage where he has mastered the transformation and has been learning everything Sarah has to cover, besides all the times they spend together making love and enjoying one another they also know that they need to stick to the plan and get him ready for the day Debi arrives! Something that has not been forgotten.

Sarah believes she is entitled to her love and devotion to John more than ever. She believes that she has found the one she has been waiting for all of her life. John feels the same way but it is not nearly the same as what Sarah feels for John.

John and Sarah are awaiting Xe's arrival. As they are all waiting patiently in the room where the sunken floor and portal will open.

I will never get used to this Sarah. As John looks at Sarah and winks.

I know my love is still not used to it. As Sarah responds.

You guys are so cute! As Lisa sits with her head held upright with her hand and knees together watching the smooth.

How long has this been going on? I am sure you guys are enjoying the secret room! As Lisa giggles with obvious intention as to what she is referring to.

John and Sarah say nothing and are lost in each other's gaze.

The portal appears and Xe steps out from his planet.

Good to see everybody is here! As Xe looks around the room, but in his Secrion form.

Well Xe we haven't seen you in your Secrion form is ... well have we? I can't remember? Says Jack.

It has been a while. I think I need to take on my human form? So we don't get caught by alien hunters.

Was that a joke Xe just made? As Andrew curiously asks?

I can make a joke too! As he starts to transform into his human form! Sophisticated, Taylor made a suit, tie and was really well dressed! Six foot standing tall blond hair combed back and choking blue eyes. Standing with his hands in his pocket as his very expensive watch is visible and cufflinks show his authority.

Wow! What a sight! I believe I have never seen this side before! O m g Xe! As Nicky cannot stop staring at Xe. But she shakes it off as they are still one being and she realizes they are the same.

So, we are all here to see what the progress is on John evolution. Sarah?

John and Sarah let go of each other's hands and Sarah steps forward facing everyone.

As you all know...

Yes we know you guys have been screwing each other's brains out for years in the secret room! As Andrew loudly exclaims!

Sarah blushes.. as I was saying. John has made some significant progress. We have done all we can to get him to transform quickly. He has done all he can with his current situation.

So we need to move onto the next phase then Sarah? Xe asks.

Yes. I believe we are both... I mean John is ready. Sarah blushes again.

Haha you guys are adorable! Andrew makes another comment.

Can you just! Please tell Andrew what we do with our time...