Part 6. I will bring her

In evening, everyone in the Goenka villa was enjoying the party, except Ruhi, who was standing in one corner.

Krish came and stood beside her, koi keh skta h kya abhi tumhe dekh k ki ye vhi agent h jiske naam se hi sare intruders ghabrate h.

I don't know why, but it's becoming more and more difficult for me to face them. She said looking towards Abhimanyu asked some moments of them flashed in front of her.

 She said looking towards Abhimanyu asked some moments of them flashed in front of her

Ruhi, that was past. Sb bhul gye honge.

Ruhi was about to say something when they heard Kairav's voice.
Attention everyone as u all know today is our favourite bade Papa's birthday. To unke liye ek special gift h. Unki life k kuch beautiful moments.

And the video started playing, it has some very beautiful clips and pictures.

But suddenly, the seen switched to a dark room where a girl was tied in ropes. Everyone was shocked.

In video, a man came and removed the cloth from the girls face making her face visible and everyone was shocked seeing her.

Kaira, Akshu screamed.
Yes u all are right she's Kaira Birla.
Listen I don't have much time to waste. So Ruhi Birla listen to me carefully.

Agar apni choti behn ko thk dekhna h to jesa mai bolta hu vesa Karo. The man said.

Kya?? Ruhi asked.
Ranjeet roy k case ki hearing h kl, u have to prove him guilty in the court and then meet me at the address which u will find after the hearing and take ur sister.

And what's the guarantee that you'll leave her after that.

Nice question, but I'm not in a mood to answer and u don't even have any other option.

So do as I'm saying otherwise ur sister is very pretty.
He said with a creepy smile and the video stopped.

My daughter, Akshu said while crying.
Nothing will happen to her maasi, Ruhi was going towards Akshu.

But stopped seeing, Abhimanyu's hand. I'll manage he said.

Maasi u don't worry I'll save kaira at any cost.
But Ruhi, tu unke pass nahi jaegi manjari said.

Dadi, I'm not worried about that I'm worried about the hearing.

What do u mean by u r not worried about going to him swarna said furiously.

Please aap log mujhe, thoda time dijiye nothing will happen to kaira.

And what about u?? Abhi asked.
Ruhi smiled , sarcastically.

As if u care. She replied.
And please don't worry about me it's time to think about kaira she's so sensitive and innocent she said to everybody.

Mamu, can u please come with me, Ruhi said and they went outside.

No one in the birla family slept that night due to tension.

Next morning 10 am,
Manish switched on the TV
Breaking news,

Ruhi Birla one of the youngest criminal lawyers of India solved the most sensitive case from 2 years and she proved Ranjeet roy innocent after two years of jail

Everyone was shocked inside the house, What about my daughter now. Abhimanyu whispered.

Manish ji, ab kya hoga khn h Ruhi aapki baat hui usse?? Swarna asked

Nahi Swarna, mujhe to mere ek dost ka call aaya usne bola congratulations.
Maine reason pucha to usne bola ki tb on kr k news channel lagau. Manish replied.

Abhimanyu saw Ruhi entering towards main gate.
He went towards her side and holded her arms firmly and asked.

Itni bhi kya problem thi tumhe meri beti se. Ek baar discuss to krti hm logo se, nahi manmani krni h apni.
21 saal ki bachhi h vo ruhi, jb kl bs use laga tha ek anjaan jagah pe akeli reh gyi ho to kitna ghabra gayi thi vo.
Or abhi tumhari vajah se she's kidnapped.

I don't know what to say.
How could you??
Ek baar bhi nahi socha uske baare me. Ohh sorry sorry what can I expect from u.
Jo ladki 6 saal ki umr me ek choti si bachhi Jo ki uski behan h use nuksaan pohchane ki koshish kr skti h. 27 saal ki umr me to uski nafrat kitni badh gayi hogi.

Tum to apni behan se nafrat karne me apni maa se bhi aage nikli. Tears were falling from Ruhi's eyes non stop.
He was about to hit the wall when he heard a sound.
Surprise....
Everyone looked at the source of this voice and shocked to see kaira coming from the main door.

What happened?? She asked to everyone sensing the tension in the atmosphere.
Krish also entered. Ruhi as u said, kaira ka complete check up ho gya h all okay. Now come with me to the hospital u urgently need dressing.

Then he looked, at everyone and sensing the situation.
He says to kaira, beta go in ur room and fresh and up.
She went.

Now, what??
Krish asked.

Ruhi, wiped her tears and said nothing mamu. Yesterday u were saying na that Mr. Birla loves me so much. So he was just showing his affection towards his princess.

Hai na Poppy, Ruhi asked looking directly into Abhimanyu's eyes.

See the target is not even completed yet but I've posted earlier and also have a surprise for you all 😄.
Enjoy reading.