Part 9. Friends???

At Abhimanyu's and Akshara's house,

Mom they must be reaching anytime, kaira said.

Then why are you sitting like a sloth go and wear some decent clothes, Akshu shouted coming from the kitchen.

Ohh mom, it's not like that they haven't seen me like this before kaira replied casually munching her chips.

But that was different go and change.

Kaira sighed in defeat and left.

( Her look imagine how girls live in their house in their comfy clothes😅)

The door Bell rang,

Ruhi beta please open the door, akshara shouted from the kitchen.

Ok maasi, Ruhi replied and opened the door.
And saw all raghuvanshi ladies at the door, welcome everyone she said and greeted them.
Sanidhya's mom, Shivani smiled warmly at her followed by all.

They all sat on the couch in the living room, Ruhi was looking in their direction she moved behind to close the door.

But got scared by seeing someone standing just behind her.

Ohh God, this man Ruhi took a deep breath and tapped her heart to get relaxed.

Are u freaking nuts, u wanted to give me a heart attack or u have a habit of appearing so suddenly in front of everyone, Mr. Whatever Raghuvanshi or this special offer is limited to me??
Do u have any special enmity with me that u want me to die so soon in this young age, I'm not even married yet ya I know I've no plan to get married so soon but I've to get married someday, but I think you will not let me see that day.

She feels something on her lips, she looks towards it his finger on her lips she gets startled.

Shut up Ms. Chatter box don't u think u speak so much unnecessarily. Ruhi glares at him.

You,....😡 Who told u I speak so much?? I don't even talk to people for tonths. Ruhi said.

What's tonth?? He asked in confusion.

I mean month, Ruhi replied.

He looked at her with a are u for real face.

Ruhi beta come here, I need ur help. Akshara said.

Coming maasi Ruhi replied glaring at him.