Part 10. Action time!!!

Kaira's POV

So day after tomorrow Bhai and bhabhi's pre wedding function are going to start. We all came to Udaipur a week ago and today we'll go to the ancestral home of the Raghuvanshi's more precisely to a palace, Rehan told me once that there ancestors were some sort of royalty, so we can say that they belong to some sort of royal lineage. I'm too excited. Here I'm staying alone in a room coz my favourite sister Ruhi di went back to Birla house, but I think we all should also have stayed there afterall it's dad's home but maybe mom wanted to spend time with her family. I'm here in the same room in which I stayed last time and next to me is mom and Aru maasi's room. I'm really fond of her I heard so much about her that she was very talented and the only cardiologist in whole Rajasthan who can give tough fight to my papa and we all know how much best he's and so she was.

Ruhi's POV

I'm really relaxed that Mr. Abhimanyu Birla and his family is not here because I'm really not in a mood to face him every then and now. But till how long can I avoid him, afterall he's the son of Birla family someday he'll definitely return and now even everything is sorted between him and the family. I truly wished matashree u can be here, but it's okay.

Suddenly I got a call from an unknown number. And I'm pretty used to it because of my both profession, so I picked it up.

Someone: Wanna meet??

Ruhi: (some seconds to understand who was on the call), where are u??

Someone: Outside ur home.

Ruhi: Coming.

She came out of the house and opened the passenger gate of his car and made herself comfortable.

Ruhi: So Mr. Raghuvanshi why do u wanted to meet me at this hour of the day or I should say night.

Sanidhya: Actually......, I just thought from tomorrow onwards everyone will get busy in the wedding celebrations, so I just wanted to spend sometime with my new friend.

Ruhi: Ohh I see.

Sanidhya: So where should we go??

Ruhi: U r the one who's taking me out, then why r u asking me??

Sanidhya: Because u know this place far better than me, so u can tell me.

Ruhi: Okay, and she guided him the direction.

They reached to a very beautiful site as everything was silent their and from their whole udaipur can be seen the sky was full of stars which was twinkling

Ruhi: Hope u liked the place, it's one of my favourite.