Message

Thank you so much guys for the immense love on my story. I'm very overwhelmed by seeing this. Our story has achieved 1K in less than one month. It's a very big thing for me.
Hope u guys will continue to show this kind of love.

By the way, Forever Ours is my first story please check it out also. It's also a very good story.

A story of love, passion, care, loyalty.
A story of Aman and Yashvi.
A love saga in a different style with a lot of twists and turns in its way which will unfold a lot of mysteries ahead in the path.

A lot of love from your author. 💞💞

And after this immense amount of love I'm going to release a new book which is really close to my heart. Personally I enjoyed writing it alot and enjoying also(because I'm writing it as it's not completed 😅).

It is a story of Kavya Aggrawal a very simple innocent but smart girl who loves her bf, Rudransh a lot, her marriage is fixed with a rich buisness tycoon, Avyansh Raisinghania

What happens when she meets to the mystery of the story(It means we have a mysterious character in our story who will appear after some parts but surely his/her entrance will bring a lot of changes in the lives of the characters).

Hope you guys will also love these 2 stories as of this.

My new story will be released on the auspicious day of Mahashivratri i.e. 8 March.

And about this story I'm going to upload soon may be today or tomorrow.

And don't worry if u're finding it little boring it will for sure become interesting after 6-7 part.

Once again thank you so much and love u all.