Chapter 4

Jin is in the cafeteria when he notice a new girl walking with mike She looks beautiful to Jin. He also can't keep his eyes off of her.

Mike push back a chair for her and she sits in it.

"Burrito my friend?" he asked sitting down next to her.

"Hey Mikey. You met my homegirl Bella" Eric said with his arm around her.

"Hey.. Oh you-your home girl? yea?" Mike asked.

"My girl" Tyler said kissing Bella cheek and pulling Mike chair from under him making him fall. He takes off running as Mike follows after him. The kiss made Jin feel weird.

"Oh my god, it's like first grade all over again your the shinny new toy" Jessica said giving an awkward laugh. Angela steps up and take a picture of Bella.

"Sorry, I needed a candidate for the feature" Angela said sitting down next to Jessica.

"Feature dead Angela. Don't bring it up again.." Eric said aggressively.

"It's ok I jus-" Bella said.

"I got your back baby" Eric said standing up and patting Bella shoulder before walking away.

"Guess we run another editorial on teen drinking" Angela said.

"I mean you can always go for eating disorders. Speedo padding on the swim teen"

"Actually that's a good one" Angela said looking at Jessica seeing her looking towards Jin table.

"You still looking at him. Waiting for him to notice you?" Angela asked.

"No of course not" she lies to them.

"Who?" Bella asked.

"Him. Jin" she points into his direction. Jin has his sunglasses on acting like he not paying attention. Jin locks eyes with Bella and something Connects them together.

'Two mates?' Jin said confused in his thoughts. Bella keeps staring.

"Don't try it he won't acknowledge you" Jessica said. Bella nods to her and looks at her before looking back at Jin.

"I won't.." she said quietly as the doors opens. Bella looks at the door.

"Who are they?"

"The Cullens" Angela said smiling.

"Their um.. Dr Cullens foster kids. They moved down here from Alaska like a few years ago" Jessica said.

"They kind of keep to themselves like Jin" Angela said.

"Yea also cause they all together Like together together. The blonde girl.. that's Rosalie and the big dark hair guy emmett. They're like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal" Jessica said as they walk by like usual and sits in their seat.

"Jess they're not actually related" Angela said.

"Yea but they live together. It's weird and ok... the little dark hair girl Alice. She's really weird and um. She's with Jasper the blonde one who looks like he's in pain. Dr Cullens like this foster dad slash match maker" Jessica said.

"Maybe he'll adopt me" Angela said in hope.

"Who's he?"

"That's Edward Cullen. Totally Gorgeous. Obviously, Just like Jin. He is utterly beautiful, but apparently nobodies here good enough for them... like I care you know so yea.." Jessica said giving awkward laugh. Bella looks over at Edward then at Jin before looking away back to Jessica.

"Seriously like... don't waste your time"

"Wasn't planning on it" Bella said looking at Jin before looking at Edward. Edward looks back at her confused before looking to Jin who took off his sunglasses.

Jin looks at him before grabbing his things and walking off out of the cafeteria as the bell rings.

--

After school Jin walk out of class and bumps into someone.

"Sorry I didn't see you.." the girl said grabbing her papers off the floor. Jin helps her as his fingers touch Bellas. He felt a spark happen in the touch. Jin notice it is Bella.

"It's ok. You must be Bella?" Jin asked acting like he didn't know.

"Yea, and you are Jin" She said looking up into his eyes.

"That is me. How's your day so far?" Jin asked.

"It's been good. Everything been going smoothly" Bella said.

"That's good. If you ever need me let me know" Jin said giving her a nod. Bella blush and nods.

"T-thank you"

"Of course. Hope you have a wonderful day Bella" Jin said walking off. He is proud of himself for speaking to one of his mates. Bella walk into the office just as Edward leaves and bumps into Jin.

"Geez what is up with people and bumping into me" Jin groan.

"Oh. I'm sorry" Edward said.

"It's ok. I'm just walking out the school" Jin said.

"So am I. You must be Jin" Edward said.

"Yes and you are Edward"

"Sorry, I'm kind of in a rush. Perhaps we can talk some other time?" Edward asked. Jin nods.

"Sure. Take care" Jin said.

"You to" Edward said rushing out the door. Jin smiles to himself before he stops smiling walking out the door. He didn't think he will talk to both of his mates, but he did.

He walks out the school to his car. Jin grab his key and unlock the door. Placing his bag in the passenger seat and sitting down in the driver seat. He close the door and drives off to his place.

When he got back. He went straight into the house and lock the door. Jin goes straight to the fridge and grab a cold blood bag. He bites into it drinking all the blood and relaxing more while leaning against the counter. He grabs another blood bag out the fridge and drinks all of it. Jin throws away the empty bags.

Thinking about today. He finally talk his mates which makes him happy that they slowly going into the right steps. Jin was thinking of telling his brothers, but he decided not to. Not knowing what the future holds for him.

Everything can easily go down the drain. Or something can happen causing him to move away and not come back for a while. He really hoping that doesn't happens. He don't want to scare his mates away though one of them is a vampire.

jin walks over to the couch and sits down relaxing against it for the rest of the day.