Chapter 10

Jin sits next to Bella who is playing with an apple. Jin have an arm wrapped around her keeping her close to him as her left hand and fingers intertwined with his over her shoulder. He is wearing a grey polo shirt with a tan coat and black jeans. Jin have his sunglasses on.

He is relaxing with her during lunch at a bench outside. Jin loves the sun how it warms up his soul besides his fire power.

"He's not here. Whenever the weather nice the Cullens disappear" Jessica says with hee eyes close sunbathing.

"What, do they just ditch?" Bella asked.

"No, Dr Cullen yank them out for, like, hiking and camping and stuff. I tried that out on my parents. Not even close" She said disappointed.

"Guys, I'm going to prom with Eric. I just ask him. I took control" Angela said sitting next to Bella and hugs her. Bella hugs her back.

"I told you that would happen" Bella said.

"Finally got yourself a man Angela. Congrats" Jin said to her.

"Thank you. Are you sure you have to go out of town?" Angela asked Bella.

"Oh, yeah. It's a little family thing" Bella said giving them a smile.

"Okay, we should go shopping in Port Angeles before all the good dresses get cleaned out" Jessica said.

"Port Angeles? You mind if we come?" Bella asked.

"Yea. I need your opinion" Angela said as they stand up to get ready for next class.

"Port Angeles for your dress shopping?" Jin asked.

"Not really. Just an excuse to go find a library" Bella said to him. Jin smiles down at her.

"My Bookworm"

--

Jin sits by the window with Bella between his legs leaning against his chest as she write something down.

"I like this one" Jessica said holding a pink dress.

"That's cool" Angela said.

"But, like, I don't know about the one shoulder thing"

"I like this one" Angela said holding a blue dress up.

"Yeah, I like the beading, and you wouldn't need jewelry" Jessica said to Angela.

"Jess, what do you think? Lavender? Is that good? Is that my color?" Angela asked.

"I like it. I liked that dusty rose one too" Jessica said.

"Ok, I like this one. It makes my boobs look good"

Guys walk by the window and knock on it.

"Hey nice"

Another guy knock on the window towards Bella. Jin holds her more closely against his chest glaring at the guys that walk by.

"Oh, god" Angela saids.

"That is uncomfortable" Jessica said out loud.

"That's Disgusting" Bella mumbles out.

"Very pathetic of them" Jin responded with a stern voice.

"Bella, Jin, what do you think?"

"The dress look great on you both" Jin said to them making them smile.

"Yea it looks great"

"You said that about, like, the last five dresses, though" Jessica said.

"I thought they were all pretty good" Bella said to them.