Chapter 13

Bella wanted Jin to spend the night at her place that day. Edward thought it was best because he is also picking them up tomorrow for school.

Jin is looking around Bella room being nosy then turning to look at Bella.

"Your room is cozy. I'm still surprised you not afraid of me" Jin said sitting down next to her.

"I can't be. My feelings for you is something more then being afraid" Bella said taking off her shoes.

"I understand. My feelings for you are the same" Jin said looking at her. She is looking back at him while placing her shoes to the side.

"I'm going to change into pjs. Enjoy the room" Bella said walking off to the bathroom with clothes in her hands.

When she got done dressing. She is wearing shorts and a tank top. "You look very comfortable" Jin said.

"I am" Bella said.

"You don't though"

"If you don't mind me being in my boxers then I'll change, but it is up to you" Jin said looking at her. Bella bite her lip thinking about it.

"Yes. You can. I don't mind" Bella said. First, he took off his shoes and socks. Then Jin takes off his coat and shirt. Folding them up and placing them on the ground next to the bed. Jin feels Bella eyes on him as he does that.

Jin is proud of his body. He don't mind showing his muscles and six pack. He then unbutton his belt and take off his pants. Folding them up. He then turn around seeing Bella tucked in looking in his direction.

Jin sits down on the bed and pull the covers over himself. He feels Bella scooting over as her arm is over his body as her hand is on his six pack. Jin places an arm around her. Letting her cuddle into him Comfortably.

The lights is off, but he can tell Bella not asleep yet as he rub his fingers along her hair.

"I want to try something. Stay still" Bella said as her leg goes over his waist to his other side. She is straddling him now.

"Bella... what you doing?"

"Shhh" she said as she bends down with her face getting closer to his.

Jin can feel her taking a couple breathes before she leans in fully and place her lips along his. He is shocked at what she is doing. He kisses her lips back slowly moving his lips along hers. She follow his lead as the kiss deepens.

It became more passionate that Bella let out a soft sound like a moan. Yes, the moan turn him on but he is patient with her. She slowly pulls away from the kiss. Catching her breathe.

"Was this ok?" Jin whispers.

"Yes, more then ok" she said as she leans back into her kissing her more passionately. Their lips moving slowly together.

"Let's head to bed" Jin said pulling away from the kiss.

"Ok, we also have school tomorrow" she said.

"Yea" Jin gives her one more passionate kiss before laying on his back. she crawls on him and got comfortable slowly drifting asleep.

The next morning came and Jin been daydreaming since he can't sleep since he is a vampire. Jin looks down and sees Bella waking up moving around. When Bella open her eyes. Jin couldn't look away from her pretty eyes.

"Goodmorning Bella" Jin said.

"Goodmorning. What time is it?" she ask before checking her phone.

"Oh it's time for us to get dress. Edward is probably outside waiting for us" She said.