II. THIRD YEAR

Harry runs down the stairs, pulling his trunk

Uncle Vernon: You bring her back! You bring her back now! You put her right!
Harry: No, she deserved what she got!

Everyone, and I mean everyone, nodded in agreement. Some were still red in the face from laughing.

Nova makes orbs of green energy form in her hand as her eyes turn green. Uncle Vernon eyes Nova with fear, then grins with cruelty.

"She's so perfect." A random Slytherin male sighed.

Nova blushed a bit, while Fred glared at who said it.

Nova wasn't blushing because of the Slytherin, she was blushing because Fred had said the same thing to Molly when he thought no on was listening in third year.

Fred realized this and smirked towards Nova.

Vernon: You're not allowed to do magic out of school. They won't have you now. You've got nowhere to go.

Harry: Anywhere's better than here.

As the twins storm out with their trunks, the camera dollys to the street with them. In the sky Marge rises up.

The twins walk and walk and walk, Harry is breathing heavily, they stop. They glance about. An empty playground. Swings creaking gently on rusted chains. A tiny carousel turning slowly.

"That's fucking creepy..." Rabastan mumbles getting nods of agreement.

The twins drop their trunks and sit on them. An alarm shrieks, then everything is slient. Harry senses something, he stiffens. He stands up motioning Nova to stay seated. He grabbed his wand and pointed it towards where he sensed it. From the shadows came a black dog. The dog was growling.

"Is that you Padfoot...?" James asks Sirius quietly. Sirius nods slowly.

"What the hell..." Sirius mumbles.

Harry backs up slowly tripping over the curb. The tip of his wand blazes

Harry: Aah!

Giant wheels bear down. Harry rolls clear--just as a a purple, triple-decker bus screeches to a halt. Gold letters glitter above the windscreen: The Knight Bus. Doors hiss, snap back. Revealing Stan Shunpike, an 18-year-old boy in a wrinkled conducters uniform.

People who haven't seen the Knight Bus look in awe, while other let out loud groans.

Stan: Welcome to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for the stranded witch and/or wizard. My name is Stan Shunpike, and I will be your conductor for this evening.

He looks towards Nova, looking her up and down, smirking, before looking down towards Harry.

"Don't look at my baby like that!" James and Lily yell at the screen.

Stan: What are you doin' down there?

Harry: I fell over.

Stan: What'd you fall over for?

Nova: He didn't do it on purpose.

Stan: Well, come on, then. Let's not wait for the grass to grow.

"Rude." Alice comments.

Harry and Nova look behind the bus to whre the dog was. The dog is no longer there. Stan appears next to them looking in the same direction.

Stan: What you lookin' at?

Harry and Nova: Nothing.

Stan: Well, come on, then. In[the twins go to pick up their things] Nah, nah, nah. I'll get these. You two get in.