IV. THIRD YEAR

A bluebird flies past the clock tower, through a bridge, and then through the Hogwarts grounds. Unfortunately, it flies too close to the Whomping Willow and gets hit, most likely dying.

Everyone winces and some start crying quietly.

"I've seen a lot of things and people die," Nova comments, unbothered. Everyone looks at her with wide eyes. "What? It's true. I've learned to get used to it."

"You scare me sometimes, Love," Fred shakes his head.

"I know," Nova grins.

Trelawney: Welcome, my children.

"Oh, no!" The hall groans.

The scene goes to the Divination classroom.

Trelawney: In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess the sight.

Professor Trelawney bumps into her table, resulting in the students giggling.

Trelawney: Hello. I am professor Trelawney. Together, we shall cast ourselves into the future! This term, we shall be focusing on Tasseomancy, which is the art of reading tea leaves. So please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite you.

Harry and Ron trade cups, while Nova reaches forward and takes Hermione's cup. Hermione had told her about the necklace. She put her cup in Hermione's place and waited.

"Where's Hermione?" Barty asks.

Nova winks and holds a finger to her lips, this resulted in Barty blushing red and lowering his head. Fred smirks and raps his arm around Nova's shoulder.

Trelawney: What do you see? The truth lies, buried like a sentence within a book, waiting to be read. But first, you must broaden your minds. First, you must look . . . Beyond!

Trelawney gestures to the other side of the room and the students follow her hand. Hermione is now in-between Harry and Ron.

"Woah!" Rabastan jumps.

"Where the fuck did she come from?!" Rodolphus yells.

Hermione: What a load of rubbish.

Harry and Ron jump, while Nova smirks knowingly.

Ron: Where did you come from?!

Hermione: Me? I've been here all this time.

Hermione hides a necklace with her robes, not very smoothly.

"Oh. . ."

Trelawney walks towards Neville.

Trelawney: You, boy . . . Is your grandmother well?

"Oh, leave poor Neville alone," Bellatrix begs.

Neville looks at her with wide eyes.

"Tell yourself that in the future," Nova says as she takes a bite out of a block of cheese.

"Where the hell did you get cheese . . .?" Fabian asks.

Nova shrugs and takes another bite, "I was craving it."

Neville: Uh, I-I think so.

Trelawney: I wouldn't be so sure of that. Give me the cup. Oh . . . Hmm . . . Pity.

Neville takes the cup from her and looks into it with wide eyes.

Trelawney: Broaden your minds! Oh! Your aura is pulsing, dear. Are you in the beyond? I think you are.