My room mate my lover ( mb love story)

Alexis's P.O.V

" yess mommy i just got off the plane it is sooo beautiful here "

" honey i just want to make sure your safe. I already contacted all your aunts and uncles that live near the college. When you get the chance make sure you call you-"

" grandmothers i know i know mommy im gonna be fine mommy ."

" i know you are its just ...... Its not everyday my little girl goes off to college. Im gonna miss you." *

she starts crying*

" mom dont cry ok ill be home for thanksgiving and christmas and don't forget spring break too!"

"Oh alright *sniffs* and i wasn't crying anyway you know how dust it is in here."

" where's Eden?"

" he's right here"

" can u get my little brother please i miss him already"

" ok alright EDEN! EDEN come here your sister wants to talk to you!!"

" wexie its wexie. Wexie where are yew ? i went in yo woom this morning and yew werent there. Pwease dont yell at me i know im not supposed to go in there but i missed yew."

" i miss you too Eden but now you gotta be a big boy cause its only you and mommy now. Ok?

" ok wexie when yew coming back?"

" dont worry soon ok i love you!"

" i love yew too lexie!! Come back soon"

"I will I will. Tell mommy i love her but i gotta go ill Skype you later bye bae"

I hung up the phone and took a deep breath. This is it. Im going to college , Pre-Med. it actually just hit me im gonna be all alone. I wiped the few tears that escaped from my eyes.

" im a big girl i can do this. Im a big girl and i put on my big girl pants this morning. I cant go back now. But i really want too. Oh but i cant. Why am i talking to myself i gotta stop this like now."

I got my bags from that conveyer belt thingy an stepped outside to take a cab. Im in Cali now baby.

" do you know where Loma Linda college is?" I asked the taxi driver.

" yeah yeah yeah " he answered in a thick arabic accent. Oh great I hope

he knows where he's going.

20 MINUETS LATER

After going to get my schedule and my dorm room number i went to my dorm. Im really nervous because this is a co-ed dorm so theres a 50% chance of having a boy as a roommate.

I took a breath and unlocked the door and to my surprise no one was here yet . There was 2 dressers, a computer desk and a storage closet. The bathroom was pretty big for a dorm room and to my surprise there was a queen sized bed and a bunk bed. As soon as i saw the bunk bed i thought of Eden and i put all my bags near it. There was a big window behind the computer desk and right next to it was a mirror. I looked in the mirror.

Im not bad looking right?

I had box braids that came down to my waist and burgundy and blue glasses( i really hate contacts). I was 5'3 and a half. I was really curvy big thighs and a huge butt that i would always get teased because of (thats true too i still do) and no matter how much i tried dieting and excersise my thighs and butt would never ever leave . im a 38 d-cup and i dont really have that flat of a stomach but im working on it.i thank the lord for my jamaican heritage because it gave me beautiful medium dark baby smooth skin.

I had just started putting up photos of my family, some India Arie and Bach/Beethoven posters and my dream board when i heard a key in the door. In stepped a light skinned beautiful boy. He had on a misfits hoodie and some really fly creepers.what really impressed my was the size of his afro. Yes i did say afro.

" damn " we both muttered.

" hi im Alexis" i put my hand out for a hand shake but instead he grabbed it and gave it a kiss.

" im jacob but call me prince."

" ok soo i guess your my roommate?"

" yeah i guess your my roommate."

We were having an pretty intense stare down for a minute or two before i said.

" i uh i took the bunk bed you can uh have the queen. I umm also took the drawer closest to the computer desk. If you want you can have the closet and drawer too. Seems like you need it." I was referring to the 3 huge suit cases he had while i only had 2 and a duffle bag.

" yeah ok."

he was still staring at me which was really weird.

This such be a fun experience i guess?

Prince's P.O.V.

Damn damn damn was all i could think as soon as i stepped through the door. Mami was sexy as hell . I usually dont go for big girls but for this chica i might have to make an exception.

" AYYYYYYE PRINCE MAN WHE- DAMN !" my best friend Rayon just barged into Alexis' and i's room.

He walked up to alexis and got on one knee and took her hand

" Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!"

" oh my gawsh." She was blushing and giggling up a storm. Her smile was just .... breath taking. She mustve thought something different because she took her hands and kept trying to cover it up. I put my bags down on the bed and pulled one of Rays two braids and pulled him away from her

" Hey noo i don't wanna go she's beautiful. No prince do-!"

I cut him off by shutting the door on him.

" CALL ME PLEASE PRINCE GIVE HER MY NUMBER DONT WORRY CUTIE ILL BE BACK!!" He shouted from outside the door.

" i am sooo sorry that was Rayon one of my best friends. He didn't mean to bother you. If you like ill keep him away from you?"

" no no it as fine" she said " it was cute in a sort if little kid kinda way"

She was still blushing.

" umm im guessing i might be meeting him again after he yelled ' ill be back' i sorta got the idea."

"Yeah.if you want my other best friends are here to. Craig and Chresanto."

" yeah i wouldnt mind" she hooked her phone up to a dock and started playing some reggae music. She was swaying her thick and sexy hips as she put up some pictures im guessing of her family. I was guessing she was a photographer since she had an Hasselblad 503CW camera.

"Jacob maybe after you finish putting your stuff away we can go get our text books and probably some dinner since its getting late. If you want bring your friends to?"

" yeah that would be great. Im really sure that they'll like you as much as Ray did."

She laughed " i hope so i don't really know anybody here. Im actually from New York."

" i love it there im from cali tho."

We continued our small talk and i learned a lot about her.

Her fav colors are black green and purple, she plays the bass, she lived with her mom and has a 4year old brother and etc.

I can tell we are going to be great friends.

☺☺🙉🙉🙉☺☺☺🙉🙉🙉☺

Heler people i am trying something different. I hope you guys liked it. I hope it wasnt to wordy An-t-yways Comment ,Vote and dont forget to Share pweaseeeeeeee!

Love💓Peace✌and Afro Grease ☺