MRMLPT8

Prince's P.O.V

It was thanksgiving day and the guys and i were watching some pre-game football shows. Mami was in the kitchen helping my mom. I really liked how they have bonded over the past few days.

I was thirsty so i got up to go get some red stripe beer. I went in the kitchen and some latin music was playing. Mami and my mom were dancing as my mom put something in the oven and mami was cutting vegetables. I snuck up behind mami and put my hands around her waist. She gasped then turned around.

"qué estás haciendo aquí hijo ¿no se supone para estar con los chicos? en"

(What are you doing here son?Aren't you supposed to be with the boys?) My mom said.

"i olido algo bueno, así que tuve que venir échale un vistazo"(i smelled something good so i had to come check it out ) i said .

Lexie had told me she knew spanish so i just stick to that when im around my mom.

"no sólo la codicia" ( no your just greedy) mami said.

We all laughed.

"habremos terminado pronto Puede que dos van a poner la mesa (we'll be finished soon. Can you two go set the table?" My mom asked.

"Si mama." I grabbed Lexie by the hand and pulled her into the dinning room with me.

I took down the plates and was putting them on the table. Mami was folding the napkins and putting down the silver wear.

"Ya know something?" I asked Mami.

"What afro puff?" She said

I chuckled and answered.

"My mom always says that when i get married that she would give the good china to my wife. Thats only because she has no daughters. Ya know."

"Oh....... Im sure you'll find the right girl." She looked down.

"I already did." I said while using my index finger to pick up her chin so she would look at me. But she still didnt.

"Mami don't you get it?"

"Get what?" She said as she wiped her hands on her apron.

I took a deep breath than looked away. I ran my fingers threw my curly fro.

"Alexis look at me. Look at me please!"

She jerked her head up at me.

"Im in love with you girl. Dont you see it. I try to show it anyway i can. In the way i look at you. In the way i say your name. " i grabbed her hand and held it to my chest.

"In the way i touch you. And soon enough in the way i kiss you."

"Wh-what?"

I grabbed her chin gently and kissed her softly. At first it was a gentle peck but than something consumed me and I needed more. I said

"Tú eres mi amor mi vida y tengo que u sea la mía (You are my love my life and i need u to be mine)"

She finally looked up and whispered

" i love you too."

" finalmente!!!"

My mom rushed into the room. Lexie and i both looked like kids who were found with there hands in the cookie jar.

Roc and Ray ran into the room

"Amen halelujer y'all finally got together!" Ray said.

"Oh i knew this day would come." Roc said while wiping a fake tear.

"You too are stupid!" Mami said referring to Ray and Roc.

"I love these festivities and all but uh Tengo hambre (i am hungrey)" i said while wrapping my arms around mami's waist from behind.

"Oh my gosh niño! You guys sit down lexie come help me with the food please"

👌✊👉👐😺😹🙀😺😦😦😏😮

Eh eh not feeling this story all that much anymore soo Comment Vote and Share or not its whatever

Love💔Peace✌and Afro Grease😕