MRMLPT7

Prince's P.O.V

We had just reached my house at 2 in the afternoon.

I made my way to the door as Roc Ray and Mami got their bags and as soon as i opened the door i heard

"SI MI HIJO ESTÁ EN CASA¡"( yeah my son is home.)

My mom came rushing out of the kitchen. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had flour and food all over her clothes.

"Hola mama" i greeted her as she

kissed me on the cheek.

"Me llevé a mis amigos para estar en su mejor comportamiento ( i brought my friends so be on your best behavior.)"

"wi nunca pensaría avergonzarte jacob ( i would never think to embarrass you Jacob)"

At that moment Roc Ray and Mami came into the house.

"Hayyyy mama Perez" ray greeted as he gave her a big bear hug.

"Hows it going mama P. " Roc said as he kissed her cheek.

"We are gonna put our bags in the guest room." Both of them said as they went up the stairs. They practically live here they have been here so many times.

"Is this who i think it is niño?"

My mom asked referring to mami.

She was standing at the door with her bag playing with her bags. She had on some jeans shorts and an over sized sweatshirt i gave her. She looked so beautiful even when she never even tried. She's just sooo perfect.

"Hi m-ms.perez my names a-alexis." She stuck out her hand for an handshake. My mom laughed and grabbed her for an hug.

"As soon as you stepped in the door lexie your family! Ok? Call me mom or mama perez" she took Lexie's face in her hands and said something too her but i couldn't hear it.

"me gusta no ensucie este hijo hasta usted no quiere perder su te arrepentirás( I like her dont mess this up son you wont want to lose her you'll regret it) i can tell"

Than she went back to the kitchen.

I laughed and ran my fingers threw my hair. I love my mom. And now that i have her blessing im gonna make mami mine. And trust me this time i wont fuck it up.

Lexie's P.O.V

She told me to take care of his heart and that she has to talk to me later. I wasn't quite sure what that meant but i am anxious to hear what she has to say. I never told Prince that i knew a little spanish but i knew what his mom told him. If I'm not mistaken she said

'I like her dont mess this up son you wont want to lose her you'll regret it'

I wonder what she meant. I have to talk to her later.

"Mami come with me."

I followed Prince to what i think is his room. No im sure it was his room because it had peace signs and misfit posters all over the place.

"You'll sleep here tonight mami. Thats ok right? "

"Yeah its fine. Where's the rest if your family?"

"Oh its just my mom and I . Its been like that for the longest."

"Oh ok"

"Well im gonna go to the pool its in the back. You can come to mami. Just ask my mom how to get there."

And with that he walked out the room.

I went and took a shower than put on my bathing suit. It was a one piece that was black and white and had red around the edges. I put my towel around my waist and grabbed my and phone headphones.

"Mama Perez?" I said out loud as i looked for her.

"Yes niño" i finally found her in the kitchen.

"You said you had to talk to me?" I asked .

"Yess i have to tell you something sit down."

I sat down on the counter top.

"Ok so if you dont know already my son is madly in love with you. Like locamente enamorado de ti. ( crazily in love with you) im sorry niño do you know spanish?"

"Yes ma'am" i smiled an said.

"Ok well he also has this problem you know. He has anger issues. And sometimes he cant express how he feels so just bare with him niño. He might do something he regrets. Just help him and forgive him. I know your the girl that can help my hijo."

🙈🙈😝❤😛☺😊😭❤😚☺😚

Sorrrry for ze wait guys any way if you havent go check out my new book "Thick Gurls Need Love too" pwease and thanks

Ps happy birthday to the Afro misfit

With the gangsta corn rows much luv 💋

Comment Vote and Share

Love❤Peace✌and Afro grease💋