A Certain Bomb

"There, that's the last of it." Momoko said and wiped her brow as she finished loading the rest of her stuff into the back of the moving truck. Feeling sentimental she decided to take one last stroll down memory lane and walked through the house.

As she stood in the doorway to the kitchen, she could almost envision baby Momo and her dad sitting at the table while he laughed at her poor attempts to use chopsticks. "You could be such an ass at times..." she muttered before moving onto the living room.

This time she was met with visions of her small figure nestled into his large frame as they watched scary movies. 

The rest of her walkthrough was like this. "I should go before they have to drag me out..." Momoko said softly and went outside to her father's car he left to her and drove to the ADA dorms where she would be living until she could afford a bigger place.

As Momoko put her car in park, her phone went off. She looked at the caller ID and sighed. "Yeah? What's up Juni?" She asked as she exited her car. "We need your help with the new guy's entrance exam. How soon can you get here?" 

"If I do this...you owe me. Give me an hour and 30..." She answered as she unlocked her apartment door. She grabbed the box labeled hygiene and headed to the shower room to wash up.

Feeling squeaky clean Momoko changed into her favorite grey skinny jeans, a white cropped spaghetti strap top with a black harness underneath, and her favorite lime green and black boots before quickly styling her dyed pink hair.

Momoko peered out the window to see Atsushi standing in front of a barrel drum talking to Dazai who was stuck in said drum.

She took the opportunity to sneak past the two and walk to the Agency.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"You seriously need two hostages for this?" Momoko asked, squinting at the Tanizaki siblings. "If y'all wanted to see me in bondage you could have asked. I have plenty of photos on my phone." Momoko quipped as she allowed Haruna to tie her up. 

"Why do you have pictures of yourself in bondage?!" Junichirou asked, his cheeks turning crimson.

"How do you think I make money on the side?"

The girls took their places on the floor at Junichirou's feet after Dazai sent a text to let us know they were there.

"I can't...I can't take it anymore. It's all your fault!" Junichirou shouted angrily as he played the role of the mad bomber. "Now where is the President...BRING ME THE PRESIDENT!!"

He yanked both of the tied-up girls around. Momoko by her arm and Naomi by her collar causing both of them to pretend to cry. 

"Sounds like this guy has a personal grudge. That's inconvenient." Dazai whispered as he watched the scene unfold.

"Why did you bring me here again?" Atsushi asked as beads of sweat formed on his already pale face.

"Based on what he's saying it seems he's angry at the Agency." Kunikida surmised.

"Honestly I don't think I can help you. May I go now?" 

"Because of the work we do, we attract a lot of ill will." Dazai said, ignoring Atsushi's request. "That is a military-grade, high-level explosive. If the bomber acts on his threats and detonates it, he'll kill us and destroy the entire floor." Dazai continued, making Atsushi more and more anxious.

"We might be able to reduce the force of the blast if we can find something to cover it with before it detonates. but given the circumstances since he's taken hostages, he's not only mad...he's cruel."