prologue

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

Rosalie Greengrass was a name everyone knew. Whether it was due to her family's background as one of the pureblood families through the sacred 28 and you should stay away from them all. Or maybe known by the girl who got Gryffindor instead of Slytherin. People in Hogwarts know all about her. She is typically known as one of the most popular girls in the school in ranks with the Golden trio.

She is best friends with Ginny Weasley and is very close with the Weasley twins and Lee Jordan, due to their common love for pranking and when they all prank together they are a nightmare — poor minnie.

For ravenclaws she is the stuck-up girl and reckless, For hufflepuffs she is either the stubborn or the sweetest girl ever.

For gryffindors she is the funniest girl in the school or the 'arrogant girl who struts around like she owns the place.'

And for the slytherins well.. they just hate her and was glad she didn't get slytherin.

But to her best friend Anastasia Diggory a shy hufflepuff she met on the first day of school and instantly clicked with despite being complete opposites.

Or her other best friend Ginny Weasley who is pretty much a younger version of Rosalie. They instantly connected on their adoration for quidditch and both have the same personality which scared the Weasley twins greatly when they found out how easily the two girls got along.

Or her last friend in her friendgroup and the only Ravenclaw who seems to like her — Anthony Underwood. Him and Anastasia are childhood bestfriends (and maybe more) and one way or another, they all connected one way or another.

But to Hermione Granger, she is the arrogant, stuck up, self-absorbed toerag — if you didn't guess already, she doesn't like Rosalie that much.

Rosas' opinion on Hermione on the otherhand . .