Stressed Out

Nick's POV:

It's currently Saturday afternoon, I've been studying for my GCSE exams for over an hour now and I am so burnt out and stressed. A few seconds later I hear a ping from my phone letting me know I have a text message.

I reach for my phone and see the text from Charlie that reads: "Hey babe, I hope your studying is going well, I'm proud of you and love you so much."

I smile at my phone screen before unlocking it to respond.

"Hey sweetheart, studying is going I guess, I am so burnt out and stressed and just want exams to be over with." I see them typing and he responds.

"Aw, I'm sorry darling, can I come over, maybe some snuggles and kisses will help." I smile and text back with "OMG YES, see you soon. Love you"

he types back "Love you too"

I turn my phone off and attempt to look over my notes again while I wait for Charlie to arrive.

Charlie's POV:

Right now I'm heading out to see Nick, he's so stressed out from GCSE revision and I feel so bad. I told him I was coming over but first I wanted to stop at the store to get him a few things. Once I arrive at the store, I grab a shopping basket and first go to the candy section. I pick out some of his favourite chocolates and then go and grab a bottle of his favourite soda. I top the basket off with some flowers and head to check out. I get everything bagged up at the store and begin walking to Nick's house.

~20 minutes later~

Nick's POV:

It has been awhile since Charlie said he was coming over and I am starting to get worried. What if something has happened. A knock at the door breaks me out of my what if thoughts as I stand to go answer the door. I open the door to see Charlie, with a bouquet of flowers as well as a shopping bag.

"Surprise" He says handing me the flowers and the bag. I Pull him into a hug

"I was worried something happened when you weren't here in the regular time." I said into the hug.

"I'm sorry darling, I just wanted to surprise you" He says pulling away from the hug. "Let's go to the sofa so you can see what is in the bag." He adds. I shut the door and we sit on the sofa. I place the flowers on the table for a minute and reach into the Tesco bag. Inside I see all of my favourite chocolates including 2 Oreo dairy milk bars, and a bottle of coke.

I start to tear up as I set the bag aside tackling Charlie into a hug.

"Sooo, you like the surprise then?" Charlie asks smiling.

"I love it, and I love you so much." I say pulling away from the hug to kiss him. We pull apart a few moments later and I get up to go put the flowers in some water. I go back to the living room to see Charlie putting away all of my revision papers.

"what are you up to?" I ask as he puts away the last paper.

"letting you take a break from GCSE revision my love." he responds as I sit next to him on the lounge. Charlie grabs a blanket and I lay down allowing him to lay on me while he pulls up Netflix on the TV.

"thank you for all of this Char." I say kissing his forehead.

"It's no problem, you deserve this." He responds starting a movie-marvel to my surprise-

We continue to cuddle and watch our film and I already feel so much stress relief. I truly love this boy so much..