Hedonist

"Ow! Fuck!" I jumped back after setting the pan on the counter. My finger slipped off the towel and got burned. I was running it under cold water when I heard a snicker behind me.

"What's so funny, jackass?" I snapped at him.

"You obviously." He was sitting at the counter with his arm propping up his chin. He was watching me the entire time I baked, I couldn't stand to meet his gaze.

"Fuck off. Don't you have something better to do? Like getting CTE?"

"Hey, you shouldn't joke about that. It's an actually serious thing, ya know."

I quietly sighed, rolling my eyes, and turned my attention to mixing the icing. I've been so awkward after what happened on my birthday. Though it's been months, I haven't been able to return to normal. Jackson is definitely using it to his advantage since he's been going out of his way to bug me more than usual.

Beforehand, whenever he kissed me, I was able to keep a facade and push him away but now... it's harder to resist him, so I've avoided his touch a lot more intensely. Ironically, I guess I was so lost in my thoughts, that I didn't notice him make his way into the kitchen and was standing behind me until I saw a pair of hands grab onto the counter on either side of me and he leaned into my ear.

"What are you thinking about so hard?"

I nearly dropped the bowl of icing I was stirring as a shiver ran down my spine.

I turned my head to glare at him when I suddenly felt him take a dollop of the stuff on my nose, only to immediately lick it off.

"Ugh! Can you please fuck off?! I don't know where your mouth has been."

"Oh, you don't?" He grinned.

My face flushed as I fully turned to shove him away, but he pulled in closer, pinning me between himself and the counter. I felt his groin press against me; I turned my face away so that he wouldn't see my reaction.

"I remember a certain place very clearly..."

I flinched from him at the thought.

"What's your problem?!" I demanded.

"I'm getting antsy. We had a deal and I'm tired of waiting."

I glanced at him and looked away again.

"Later-"

"That's what you said last time. And the day before, and the day before..."

"It won't kill you to wait some more."

I groaned as I attempted to lean away, then tried to squeeze past him but he pressed harder and leaned over me more, making me shiver again.

"Come on, we had a deal." He whispered and I was at my breaking point.

"Hm... whatever. Fine! Just give me some room to breathe."

He looked proud of himself as I glared. He stepped back a bit before he grabbed my face and leaned in again. The moment his lips touched mine, I melted into it. I couldn't stop myself from enjoying it this time and my mouth moved against his rhythmically.

Oh god, what have I gotten myself into...

After what felt like minutes, I had to restrain myself from wrapping my arms around his neck by reaching back to grab the countertop instead. The kiss got deeper, the longer it lasted. I felt his knee wedge itself between my legs, causing me to choke back a moan. One hand started to move up my shirt while the other grabbed my ass to pull me closer to his crotch. The tension was heavy and I craved more, my body was starting to arch into him, but unfortunately, I still had an ounce of pride in me.