Chapter 1 Part 2

Yumi's POV

It's my turn to fight. I was up against Sakura this will be a piece of cake. We were facing each other waiting for the other person to move. Sakura was the first to move by throwing a kunai which I easily dodged with a back flip. I grabbed one of my katanas and jumped into a tree before Sakura could see me move. As Sakura looked around I used Fireball Jutsu which I sent slightly in front of her. While she was distracted I jumped out of the tree and went behind her holding my katana to her neck.

"I win" I said while moving away from her to watch Kaito and Naruto's fight.

Kaito's POV

So me and Naruto were sparring. I know me and him are about equal in strength. Naruto instantly tried to punch which I dodged. I remember Yumi teaching me how to do Chidori. So I started forming it while I distracted Naruto with a shadow clone, but Naruto turned just in time to dodge my attack. The fight continued for a couple more before I used my Shadow Possession Justsu just as he placed a kunai at my neck

"Let's call this a draw, huh, Naruto" I said to him to tired to continue fighting.

Finally we were finished training. I ran up to Yumi and grabbed her hand while running to get food.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I wanted to let you know again if you want Kaito's character information please just tell me and I will put it up also if you want to know anything specific about one of my characters then just comment me about what you want to know and I will write a chapter about it.

PLEASE

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

Promise that I will follow you back

Love~Meg