Chapter 2

Mizuki's POV

Today was the big day. The first day of the Chunin Exams. The first test is a written test. And from what I've heard, the test is very, very hard. My twin brother, Naruto and I headed down to the academy to take the test. We got there and headed off to our friends. I saw Yumi and Kaito talking to each other near a corner and walked over to them.

"Hey Yumi. Hey Kaito," I said

"Hey Mizuki," Yumi and Kaito said together

"You guys ready for the first test?"

"Meh. I guess I am," Yumi said

Yumi and I looked over at Kaito. He looked really worried.

"I don't know if I'm ready guys. I heard that this test is supposed to be really hard!" He said

"I'm sure it'll be fine," Yumi said while grabbing Kaito's hand.

A few minutes later the first test started. I have to admit, it was a bit hard and I did cheat using my shadow clone a few times, but otherwise, the rest was easy. It was pretty hard to not get caught cheating with so many other Chunins watching our every move. I was just wondering how the others were doing.

Yumi's POV

The test just started it was harder than expected. I just remembered that I could use my Sharingan to cheat off someone smarter. I activated the Sharingan and wrote down the answers. It wasn't hard to chart with the Sharingan. After what seemed like forever the tenth question was finally announced. I looked around the room to make sure that my teammates didn't raise their hand.

Mizuki's POV

After a few minutes of the tenth question being announced half of the teams left. Naruto raised his hand and then slammed it down I the desk in front of him. He went off on his usual rant of becoming Hokage and never giving up. After everyone else that wanted to leave left, Ibiki announced that we passed the test.

Yumi's POV

All of a sudden someone jumped through the window. Crazy Person! We soon found out that her name Was Anko and she announced that the next part of the exam will start also that half of us will fail. 'I doubt that will be us' and we left to go home.