Chapter 9

"YUMI"

"MIZUKI"

-Lighting crackling and wind swirling-

"CHIDORI" "RASENGAN"

-20 Minutes Earlier-

"Okay team we have suspicions that a member of the Akatsuki is in the building so don't hold back" Mizuki said "Naruto, you take lead. Everybody else follow make sure to check every room. I'll take the back."

Everyone started to run. The minute they stepped in the first half of the squad fell into a trap with paper bombs and exploded leaving Naruto the only one standing. Out of nowhere Sasuke appeared. They ran at each other at top speed. Mizuki tried to stop Naruto but couldn't get through to him. So she let him go. The other half of the squad followed Mizuki through the whole building and found no one else. But the minute we got out of the building she saw her.

Yumi's POV

~3 years earlier~

I was walking around town getting ready to over to the training grounds to work on my fighting along side my summoning animal Hikari a pure white wolf with blue eyes. After an hour of training alone I went to search for Tsunade and Sakura to for help with training to be med-nin. Ever since Sasuke left and Naruto decided that he was going to train with Jiraya to get Sasuke back I have done more training so that when time come to go and get Sasuke back I will be ready. Anyways I finally found Sakura and Lady Tsunade okay time to work on healing.

~Time Skip~

Finally done now to find Mizuki and see if she wants to hang out or train together. I found Mizuki sitting on a tree near the training grounds.

"Hey Mizuki wanna train together?" I asked her

"Huh ya sure" she told me

We were just about to start when tere was a blinding flash if light when I can see again Mizuki was no where to be found I couldn't even find her chakra signature any where.

Mizuki's POV

After the light disappeared I found myself in a the forest next to the Leaf. I was very confused on what was happening. I started to wander around a bit then suddenly I ran into a boy about my age. Okay what the heck is happening.

"Hey Obito who's that?" a girl about our age asked

Two other people walked up one reminded me of Kakashi and the other it can't be it was Minato. Okay seriously what is happening.

"Um I don't know" 'Obito' said

"Hey I'm Mizuki and you are?" I asked

"I'm Obito and this is Rin" Obito said pointing to the girl.

"I'm Kakashi" the silver headed boy said I was right that is Kakashi

"I'm Minato what are doing here alone?" he asked

"Well nice to meet you guys. Um can you guys show me to the Leaf Village I'm kinda of lost" I said

"Sure we were headed there right now" Minato said.

"Thank you so much" I said

I wonder how I will get back and what going to happen maybe this is just a dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please

Follow

Comment

Vote

Love~Meg