Its been a week, without us

Tae's POV

Its been 7 grueling days without him.This is the longest we've gone without talking or seeing each other. I have to fight the urge to call him or go to him. What more could I possibly say that I haven't already.

I have just been in been indoors crying myself to sleep.Is love really this cruel? I miss him and I miss kissing him.I miss our little late night strolls or spontaneous drives to the sea side.

I hate how much I want him to be with me but there is nothing I can do to make him stay.He said he wants to focus on his music and so I gotta let him.

I haven't told anyone about the break up buy I have decided to move out of this place. Everything corner reminds me of him and I can't stay here. Today is Suga's big day , his final concert in Seoul and I am going with my brother and sister.I have to look good and not miserable. I have to get a haircut, facial and clean shave.

I want to look healthy and good not like the way I feel inside.Ari and I went to my hairdresser and he got someone to do her hair while he attended to me.Ari has been super chatty and so excited for Suga and frankly speaking so am I.

Ari:" Oppa are we going to sit in the same VIP area as the BTS members?

Tae:" yes we are...I am so proud of him to be honest.

Ari:" Is Jungkookie oppa going to perform with Suga? It will make me go insane.

Tae:" I don't know Ari..

We get our hair , nails cleaned and facials followed by make up and we called our brother to meet me at my apartment so we can go early and he agreed after I sent him the address.
On our way back Ari and I talk about the normal stuff and that's when she screams making me stop the car abruptly, thank God there were no cars.

Tae:" What? Why the hell did you scream like that?

Ari:" why didn't uou tell me?

Tae:" Tell you what? What's going on?

She is still squealing and shaking the hair that was just styled now.

Tae:" I am seriously going to die oppa, why are you so calm? Do you have any idea how many men and women are going to be jealous of you?

Tae:" I still don't know what you're talking about Ari...tell me or rather show me.

She gives me her phone and wow just wow, Joen Jungkook for Calvin Klein. He's the new Ambassador,oh he looks so freaking good. Why am I jealous and why am I all of a sudden hot and angry and just bothered by this?

Ari: oppa you boyfriend looks so good I am so jealous...ughhhhhh

Tae:" Don't look at it just put it away..

Ari:"You're so stingy oppa...

Tae:" I have to tell you something, Jungkook and I are------

She's talking on the phone screaming with her friends over a gay man that none of them will ever have..

We get to my apartment and my brother's car is upfront. He always looks like a model ..we greet each other and enter the place.I get them both something to drink and I show him around the place even though I am thinking about moving out.

Tae:" Feel at home please, I am going to change and we can get going I am sure the lines are already packed.

I get in the room and take out my phone to check the Calvin Klein announcement and his beautiful pictures.He hasn't posted anything on his personal IG yet and it's maybe because he's busy helping Suga with the setup.