The promise

Tae's POV

He takes my hand and leads me towards the bed and for some reason I was shaking and looking at him with tears in my eyes.

Tae:" baby--- kookie what are you doing?

Jk:" Something I've been meaning to do for a while now.

Tae:" Wait,please

He wipes my tears and kiss my cheeks and proceeds to hold my hands while looking deeply into my eyes.

Jk:" Tae,I love you. I have never felt this way about anyone but you. Our love is my courage and my source of strength.  I want you in every aspect of my life, with the highs and the lows.I want you nagging me and being my safe place.I want to go wherever the work takes me knowing I will be coming home to you,Bam and Tan. I want to write more love songs about you and I want to be your pillar of strength.  I want to take care of you baby,I want to have kids with you and show them what the true meaning of love is. I want to look at the crowd and see you,I want to go to all your fashion shows and proudly kiss you infront of everyone.  I want to make love to you on Sundays and fuck you all the other days. I want to go on dates with you holding your hand and kiss you like today. You make me happy,crazy and angry and obsessed and I want it all.I want to spend days in bed doing nothing or whatever you want to do.I know I want you in my life,the rest of it baby.

Tae:" Babe...

Jk:" I look at you and I see a forever, I know that tomorrow morning will be one of the test to our relationship and that I might or have already lost alot of followers and fans but what I am gaining is more important to me.I know that you might lose fans too for being with me or that you're siblings or best friend won't talk to you but i want you to know that I will stand by you and pro e to them all that I want you,all of you.I will take all the heat for us baby.The only tears I want you to shed are those happy tears baby. So with that being said.....

He goes on his knee and opens the ring box looking up at me.

Jk:" I want to make it official Tae,please baby,I know you're afraid I am too but would you do me the honor of becoming my life partner? Will you marry me?

There is no thinking about it,I do want to be with him forever. I am nodding my head yes and crying giving him my left hand and he slowly slides the ring on

Tae:" I say yes, of course a thousand times yes.

He stands up and gives me a tight hug and we kiss for a long time until I break away.

Tae:"I love you Joen Jungkook, with everything in me I do. I am so scared about what might happen tomorrow, I don't want this to destroy what you build with BTS..I--

Jk:" Baby the guys and my management team,Yugoem and my dad all know about this. They encouraged it.I also had to ask your parents for permission and trust me it wasn't easy,but they know and approve.

Tae:" wait wait what? My parents know?

Jk:" Yes baby,at first I had to explain why we broke up and why I was seen with an ex,but after I explained everything they gave me their blessing.

Tae:"They are traitors,I so happy tonight. It's one of my favorite nights ever. I am happy we found our way back to each because I felt like I was drowning without you.  It wasn't easy at all. I tried hating you and it made me fall for you even more.You can't walk away from me again,I will tie you to a bed post.