~A game~

Hello! Just a reminder, I'm not a professional writer,so if I make mistakes then I'm sorry bare with me im new to this! Thank you:)

—————————- ————————- ——————
Wednesday quietly sat at her desk typing on her typewriter as usual on her side of the room.Meanwhile the blonde scrolled through TikTok,giggling as she lay on her bed surrounded by hundreds of stuffed animals on the other.

Enid's pov:
eventually,I get quite bored of scrolling through TikTok on my phone,and I find myself staring at my roommate who's still typing at her desk.

"I feel your eyes blazing into my back, Enid. What is it that you want?" The gothic girl says without turning her back to face me.

"Im really bored Nes.." I say hoping she would get off of her typewriter and actually acknowledge me for once.

"And that's my problem how?" She says still pressing down on the keys in front of her. I sigh and skip over to her side, she looks up at me and finally stops what she's doing to face me. "Can we please please PLEASE play a game?" Wednesday glares at me coldly expecting me to already know the answer 
"No."

"Please? I'll never ask you ever again!" I beg the Ravenette.
"You and I both know that's false information Sinclair."

A dramatic sigh escapes my lips. " please weds..?" I ask with puppy eyes. She inhales deeply."what is this game?" Wednesday asks as she stands up to face me. I smile at her.

————————————————————-
No one's pov:
" So you just lie about one thing,then say two things that are true, then I have to guess the lie!" The blonde girl explained cheerfully as they sat on Wednesday's bed facing each other.
"Okay, I suppose I'll play...I would like to go first." Said Wednesday
Enid had smiled at this.

She furrows her eyebrows in thought for a brief moment before answering."I have a little brother.." "my middle name name is Friday". There was silence again... "I like Xavier".Wednesday's werewolf roommate's smile faded away quickly
knowing that she and Xavier had been hanging out more often, he would be constantly texting and calling Wednesday's phone, and they both shared
looks from across the classroom.

Enid knew that the goth girl may like the tall long haired boy but she had always acted as if she was happy about the fact that Xavier and her had somewhat chemistry. But she wasn't happy,not at all. Not one bit.
She was jealous.

"Do you like Xavier.?" Enid asked woefully, looking down playing with her fingers trying to hide the disappointment in her eyes. "No.." Wednesday uttered as almost as if she was disgusted by Enid's answer. "I may or may not have romantic feelings for someone else."

Enid's pov:
'Are you serious!?' I think to myself in shock.All this time,I have been wasting my time and space hating Xavier,and she likes someone else?! She can't like Tyler right?.

I stare blankly into her emotionless eyes. God she's stunning... especially when it's golden hour, she looks drop dead gorgeous. "Oh,so I'm guessing you like Tyler than?" I asked plastering a fake smile across my face.

"Oh god no." She says her eyes widen a little at this question. "Who is he than? Do I know him?" I question

"Him?" She frowns. "WAIT ,WAIT WHAT? YOU LIKE GIRLS?" I squeal shaking her shoulders as gently as I possibly could knowing that I have a teeny tiny chance. But then again, why would she date me? I'm nothing special, and we're complete opposites. But they do say opposites attract, don't they?.

"I believe it's your turn Sinclair." Wednesday said in her usual low monotone voice brushing my hands  off of her shoulders.
"Okay okay!"

"My eyes are brown"she raised an eyebrow at this statement which was quite understandable due to the fact that my eyes were ocean blue and obviously not brown."and..." I pause re thinking what I was about to confess to the gothic girl sat in front of me
"I like you.." I mutter looking down at my hands
that are now fiddling around with my bracelet.
"What?.."
....
"I like you!."
Okay that came out way louder than expected!
How embarrassing...
immediately,I stand up to run off when something grabs my hand stopping me, it was cold and soft. I turn around to see Nes looking up at me, her gaze softening.

She rises to her feet and caresses my cheek. "I like you too Cara Mia." She whispers, some emotion in her voice. Before I knew it, I could smell her charcoal toothpaste,her face was just centimetres away from mine.
—————————————————————————-
785 words

Thanks for reading :)! Any requests? Please leave them in the comments<3! Im sorry if this is short