🏹A drunk mind speaks a sober heart.🏹

She was in a state of a drunken mess,
Yet once again, Wednesday was the one who had to collect the girl from Yokos dormitory as Enid was completely drunk off of her ass and causing chaos. Enid's drunken escapades had become a familiar routine for Wednesday, who once again found herself on a late-night mission to retrieve the disheveled blonde from Yoko's dormitory.As you can tell, this isn't the first time that Wednesday has had pick up Enid in this horrid state from one of Yoko's so called 'friendly get together parties'. Though. Enid was a total mess: her hair was all tangled and unkempt, her lipstick was smeared across to her cheek and she had spilled red wine all over her white dress.

Wednesday walked over to Yoko and Divina's dorm across the hall from hers, She felt a little pissed off due to the fact she had been awakened from her slumber to retrieve a certain pastel haired individual at 1:42 am. You'd think she was staying over since Enid had stated she'd be returning at exactly 11:30pm. Once Wednesday reached Yoko's room,she knocked on the door. The door cracked open only to reveal Xavier.The boy smiled."Hi,Wednesday!,comin' to party hardy?" He winked followed by a cheesy grin. It made the raven slightly cringe. She glared at him hinting she wants him to move out of the entrance. He rolled his eyes and moved. The room absolutely reeked of weed, tobacco,vomit,and various choices alcoholic beverages.Everything was chaotic:couples were making out in the corners of the room and the music was blasting quite loudly through the speakers. specifically electronic dance music you'd hear at a southern club in Texas.

"Heyyyy heyy wensss!" Enid yelled,obviously wasted. She was holding a cup that held liquor. Wednesday didn't reply,she just gazed uncomfortably."Let's go." She grabbed her arm and dragged the she-wolf out of the dorm room causing her to drop the liquor making another spillage on her way out. "NoOOoo-I was enjoying thaat.I was having so much fun Wednesday what the hellll" She complained,stumbling awkwardly in circles while she spoke nonsense."Hurry up and walk before anyone sees you like this,Enid."Wednesday said her voice monotone as per usual.
"okayyyyy.!" Enid laughed until her throat felt dry.

"Drink" the goth girl demanded.
Enid did as she was told,wolfing down the cup of water followed by a sigh of satisfaction. The colourful girl was settled in her pjs and was hanging off of Wednesdays bed face first. Enid watched as Wednesday walked over to her desk and took a seat in the black chair and started typing away.
"Goshhhh you're so gorgeous!!" The clicking noise from Wednesday's type writer stopped.
"Excuse me?." Wednesday asked side eyeing her intoxicated roommate who hung herself off of the bed lazily. Enid covered her face and let out a breathless giggle "I said... you're fucking... gorgeous."

The raven frowned and changed the position she sat in,once again clicking on the keys acting as if she hadn't heard her. "wenss what are you writing about?" Enid asked groggily.
"That's non of your concern, Sinclair. You should be sleeping."

"Ughh I'm boreddddd! You should've left me at Yoko's Nes!" The girl complained.
"Go.to.sleep." Wednesday muttered,sounding a tad bit annoyed now.It was surprising to Wednesday how she hadn't exactly killed Enid yet,ever since the crack stone incident had occurred down at the school, Wednesday had grown... somewhat softer towards the werewolf? Some would even say what she is feeling is symptoms of a 'crush', but Wednesday was in denial about it,When she had first seen Enid Sinclair, her colourfulness, her stupid ocean blue eyes, her stupid blonde hair and pastel dyed ends and hearing her annoying, high pitched voice that would make the Addams girl cringe everyday she wanted to smother her in her sleep.But now?...
now, she will kill everyone and anyone that even thinks of laying a finger on her. how times change, Hm?

"Can you at least tuck me innn!" Enid pleaded practically on her knees.
The Addams girl let's out a defeated exhale as she stands up from her seat and walks over to Enid.
"go to your bed and I will tuck you in." She said. "I wanna sleep in your bed tonight...Please?"
"Not on my dead,rotten, decaying corpse is that happening Enid,Move."She frowned. "Please Wednesday!!!UGH i wanna sleep with you tonight..." the she-wolf pleaded using the puppy eyes on on her roomie hoping they somewhat affect her.
"Fine. But make any physical contact with me and I promise you, I can and I will burn all of your stuffed creatures." Enid smiled at this comment knowing its a threat not a promise. Wednesday tucked her in, and reluctantly climbed into bed next to Enid on the inner side and pulled the cover over them.
Just so she doesn't vomit all over her,she had also placed a sick bucket next to the bed just incase Enid needed to throw up.

She turned around to face Wednesday.
"Wensss- can you face me,I feel like I'm talking to your fucking side profile!" the werewolf asked giggling and hiccuping in between her words. Wednesday turned around moving out of her usual comfortable coffin position to face the drunk girl. "Weeeeeeee...hey roomie." "Do you need something Sinclair?" "Oh! So like I kinda maybe broke up with my boyfriend at the party." She said with her eyes closed. Wednesday despises that gorgon stoning wanna be medusa bitch who drowns himself in his cheap fucking cologne every morning.But come to think of it, his head would be an astonishing accessory on her wall.

"Boop!!" Enid said groggily tapping Wednesdays nose with her pointer finger "earth to baby cakess?..." Wednesday snapped out of her gruesome murderous thoughts realising she zoned out staring at Enid. "Enid don't touch me." She muttered pushing her finger down gently. There was silence for a good ten seconds. That's when Wednesday finally spoke up: "hey Enid?" "Howdy roomie?"....

The goth opened her mouth to say something but she couldn't manage to find the right words to say. "Nevermind." Enid raised her eyebrows and smiled
"Say it!!" Enid chuckled awkwardly while softly nudging the ravens shoulder.
It was silent.

The blonde hummed. "Hm. Let's say this,let's say you die tomorrow."

"and what if you die sad because you regret not saying what you wanted to say?"
........
.........
"I can't say it." The Addams girl finally replied,her voice soft and tired. Enid took a big deep breath,and oh boy did her breath stink like an alcoholic's. Even though she had brushed her teeth,the scent still lingered in her mouth. Wednesday examined every inch of the wolfs face realising how beautiful she actually is. "Why?" Enid asked.
The goth girl didn't actually know why she couldn't speak,she just couldn't do it.

"You're beautiful." Enid whispered closing her eyes
"You think?"Wednesday asked doubting Enid's drunken words. "IIII know so" Enid stated proudly

She wrapped an arm around Wednesdays waist forgetting about the non physical touch rule,but Wednesday didn't mention it as she sort of didn't hate it.

"Why did you break up with Ajax?" Wednesday asked raising an eyebrow

"I'm in love with someone else."

"Who?."

"The person right in front of me!! Sillyyy" Enid shared quietly as she placed a finger on Wednesdays lips.

"Shhhhhhhh, it's a secret,Don't tell her I love her." She smiled

Wednesdays eyes grew wide as her face became a shade of bright red,Enid loves her?
"I don't dislike you Enid."
Wednesday admitted,looking away as her face grew hot with embarrassment. Enid giggled at this.

"She's so smart" Enid whispered closing her eyes "She has the hair."
"The prettiest hair in the head"
"I want to kiss her lips badly."

Enid fell asleep, surely she won't remember all of this,right?. She planted a kiss on Enid's forehead.
"I love you too mon chiot."

All Wednesday knows is the hangover is going to be a horrifying experience full of torture pain and agony.

Just how she liked it.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
🏳️‍🌈🏹  1372 words 🏹🏳️‍🌈

                                 !Happy pride!