Pink Heart Syndrome

"Holy fuck, what's up with your face?" Butch asks Brick, his eyebrows raise up in shock while slowly backing away from him.

Brick stares back in confusion, "What do you mean?" Brick asked back, seeing how his friends face changed to full horror.

Boomer clears his throat and pulls out a small mirror from his backpack to reveal Brick's reflection to himself.

"Oh no..no,no, NO! Not now!" Brick snatches the small mirror from Boomer's hand to get a closer look at his own face. "I can't be having pink heart syndrome, not now! Not ever!" He yells out.

"At least we know whose causing them." Butch snickers and Boomer looks away to avoid laughing. Brick closes the hand-mirror in anger and glares at his friends.

Great, another thing to hide from his best friend.

____________________________

A world where a rare disorder called Pink heart syndrome only happens to a few people on earth.

And Brick unfortunately ends up having it which causes his whole body to appear with small pink polkadot hearts when he's around the person he loves.

What will he do now?

Well, his friends are here to help.

Brick just hopes none of his friend's ideas aren't dumb enough that Blossom will quickly figure it out.

___________________________

Coming soon

__________________________