Day & Night

In the nighttime.

He wanders in his imagination until he falls asleep or creates another story that makes him feel warm. In the same way, night after night, he constructed a new universe in his mind, filling it with his real world, or rather, making reality the source of his imagination. And the real prevailed over the imaginary.

In any story he makes, he always presents himself as a poor person with lowly work. He prefers peace and quiet and dislikes party noise. He engages in dramatic situations and acts in ways that are particular to teenagers. Contradictory and complex stuff, yet it is what makes him feel warm, satisfied, and comfortable.

In the daytime.

He spends his day between the company's office, coffee, meetings, and filling out documents necessary for export and consumption. He tries himself out in preparation for the nighttime journey. Therefore, everything appears to be returning to normal on the outside, but there is an unfillable void inside, and he makes no effort to hide it; he is completely unaware of this emptiness. He finds it difficult to establish a relationship, especially with any woman and thinks

that he is simply ignoring them, even though he is aware that he is alone.

Love, respect, loyalty, energy, and even money were all he could give his wife. The first year of their marriage seemed perfect, then things began to go wrong. He was always at work, so he didn't often attend to her when she started going to parties on her own and staying until late time. A few months later, they were absolutely isolated from each other; their only contacts occurred at the bed and breakfast, and none were moved to convey their worries. Here, his fantasy caused him to lose touch with reality; she was waiting for him; he got lost in his vision and thought that everything would return to how it had been before. Ironically, he was shocked when he found out she started dating someone.

Hence he began his addiction and became:

Feelingless

Ruthless

to the spirit of him

And Faithful to his illusion