4. soon to be husband

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

I am sitting quietly in my room and wondering what yoongi will do with me .

Why now he doesn't like me at all? What has changed between us. what have I done?Now does he really feel like it's my fault?.

May be yes otherwise he will never hate me this much.

I get up from my place and getting ready for the university. I just hope yoongi wont do anything there but to be honest I dont care what he will do.

cause the relationship we shared before was changed.... totally changed.

Like I wont exist in his life anymore.

I came downstairs and saw ms. Kang is placing dishes on dining tabel.

she feel my presence and looked at me. Her smile is only smile which make me feel warm in my heart.

If my mother would be here she would do the same thing.

I went towards her and hugged her from behind when she kissed my forhead.

Made me sit on the chair.

"You ate son. Look I made all your favorite dishes" she serve the rice in my dish and some kimchi above it.

She knows how much I liked that. I smiled at her which make her smile too. But soon I realized something.

"Ms.kang where is dad" she stand beside me and place her hand on my shoulder.

"Umm.... he went for some work in office. He told me to tell you when you were awake" her voice relfect sadness. Did dad said something to her or some other reason.

"Oh...okay now I will leave okay." I kissed her forhead and went outside after the breakfast.

University

I parked my car in the garrage but frown when I see yoongi's bike in front of me.

"What he is doing here" he hope down from his bike wearing normal sweatshirt and pants looking... hand-
nevermind.

I also came out from my car and about to going while ignoring him

But suddenly I felt someone pulling me towards him and I bump with his
hard chest. I immediately turned and faced him but he didn't let go my hand. I looked at him with sigh.

Jimin: what are you doing leave my hand Yoongi ~ Jimin said in low voice when Yoongi looked at him with straight face. Suddenly Yoongi wanted to know what happened with Jimin that he became this much change. Everything was perfect when they were dating.... right~

Yoongi: what happened don't you like your soon to be husband holding your hand ~He whispered in his years which make jimin sighed~

Jimin: please yoongi dont start this. I dont want anyone to hear you. If they saw us like this any scene could create~ yoongi came more closer to Jimin and smirked~

Yoongi: Like I care

Jimin: I know you wont care but I do. Afterall I have more problem in my life than this. ~ He pushed Yoongi and leave him there confused~

Yoongi POV

What other problem he could have when he already created so much mess in my life. Can't he see how much I still love him after that day when he wanted to break-up with me. I pretend to hate him but my heart is not accepting the fact. That he parted his ways already. In fact I take admission in same university so that I could came closer to him.

But its been a year since we join and he didn't looked me in the way I always wanted. Should I make him jealous but I tried so many things still wont affect him. Whatever I shouldn't loose hope afterall he is my jiminnie.

I looked at his disappearing figure and sighed. Everything has changed so fast. I wish it could be all dream.

Flashback

"Jiminnie see I bring your favourite gums wanna try" He try to take from my hand but I wont giving him this easily.

"Hyung please give me"He make his puppy eyes. He thinks it would affect me.

" Dont make these eyes in front of me, You know I wont melt" I looked away when he came closer and looked at me with his naughty eyes.

"Hyung please give me those gums otherwise there would be no kisses" He whsipers in his most sexy voice. He knows how it affect me. I sighed and handed him the gums who excitedly started to eat while ignoring my presence. I hold him hand and pulled him closer to me and pecked his lips make him froze on his place.

"If you wont give me then I know how to take my things myself" he looked at me for some minutes when we both started to laugh

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

This is such a small chapter I know but still I posted. I decided to include some past incidents here.

Hope you like this💓

Vote and comment please. It gives me motivation to post more chapters.❤️‍🩹