Chapter 5

3rd pov:
It's the next day and Hope is fully ready for school. It's her first day at Forks High School.
Jacob and Hope tried to convince their fathers to let Hope go to La Push High, but they school won't let Hope go to the high school on the reservation.
But since the couple have lunch at the same time, Hope will go to Jacobs school for lunch. This was a approved by their fathers and the school's.
Hope is wearing a black tank  top, a black jacket, black ripped Jeans  and white white adidas.

Her outfit^^^^
Her hair is like this

Hope thinks that the first impression is a lasting impression

Since she is new she wants to make a good impression on the students and teachers at her new school.
Hope now is walking out of her front door and shouts out a goodbye and I love you, to her dad.
She hops in her car blasting System of a Down.
They are one of her many favorite rock bands.

She has just arrived at school. Bella pulls up to the parking lot right after her.
Bella slams her car door and stomps up to her sister and asks / yells this:
Why didn't you wake me up! I was almost late because of you! You stupid idiot!"

Bella then slaps Hope.
The students around them are whispering and some even got Bella on camera slapping her sister.
They think Bella is a stuck up bitch. And they don't want to be friends with someone who hits their younger sister because they didn't wake them up. And it's not even their job to wake up the older sister.
Hope then head butts Bella.
Which makes her screech like a banshee. And run somewhere to call her mom and try to get Hope into trouble, which won't work because some people recorded what was going on.

317 words