Murder on my mind.

"Hahaha...no."

"What?"

"I refuse."

Four adventurers of the Loki Familia had asked Y/n to go down into the dungeon with them. He however refused saying that he only goes alone, and thus threw a wrench in their plans.

As like stated previously they wanted to test him, well that's what they told themselves and eachother, they wanted him gone.

He was new, yet had already been invited to go to the Hostess of Fertility with high ranking members of the Familia, they were jealous, they'd been here longer than he had, and now? Now some new guy went and stole all their attention.

"Please?"

"Fine..."

"Really?!"

"In exchange for some Vali's, of course."

The adventurers stared at him blankly before handing over some Vali's, after all the Vali's could be earned back after he was gone.

~In the dungeon~

"This is the furthest I've gone in."

"Really?"

The adventurers had specifically went to a level where low levels wouldn't be able to reach or hear and a level where higher levels would just pass to get lower.

"So what exactly are we doing here, you guys seem to have forgotten to inform me..."

"Yeah you're right!"

The leader of them just turned around and smiled before dashing at Y/n.

"The fu-?"

"BEUGHH!!!"

The leader of the group a level two used a unique enhancement ability to increase his strength and hit him full force, making him spit blood.

*CRASH!*

Flying into a wall, Y/n just layed there unable to move.

Another one of them, who specialized in magic, fired a few spells at Y/n's body, causing a small explosion.

The leader walked up to Y/n and looked at him, surprised that he had survived.

"You're alive? Well barely but still alive!"

He then stomped on Y/n's throat and kept increasing the strength he was using in his leg to eventually break his neck.

.
.
.
.
~
ERROR!

ERROR!

ERROR!
~

The leader smiled more and more.

~
Players life is in danger, System is taking measures to insure Players survival.
~

~
Hp: 12/268

Has been increased to:

Hp: 500/268
~

~
Urgent quest:

Kill the ones that have dared to harm you.
~

'Huh, kill? I have to kill these men to survive? I don't want to kill them...but I want to survive...I have to survive.'

As the leader of the group was looking down seeing the light in his eyes Dissappear, he was wildly shocked when all the wounds on him disappeared and the once half open eyes were widely open with a blue glow to them.

He was surprised but it was short lived as a pillar of ice came from the side and crushed him into a rock, barely holding him.

"TCH! THIS WONT HOLD ME, KID!"