Boss fight+

"Why am I here, exactly?"

Loki raised an eyebrow.

"A few adventures of ours went missing. People saw them leaving to the dungeon with you. You know who I'm talking about, you always go to the dungeon alone so when you go with others I'd know. So? What happened?"

Y/n stayed silent and before even 10 seconds could pass he answered.

"Those guys? Yeah, I remember them, when we were there together, theu said they wanted to go further, and I was tired so we split up."

Loki's face stayed calm but you could tell she was concentrated, she then nodded.

"I see...Then You're free to go!"

The gloomy atmosphere went away just as quick as it appeared, Loki was lively as usual.

Y/n nodded and smiled before leaving the room.

'That boy...It's normal for a god to be able to tell when people are lying, yet I couldn't. Why not?'

Loki was really interested in him now.

~Streets of Orario~

While walking Y/n wasn't looking where he was going and somehow walked into a food cart?

"Hey!"

'The hell?'

Y/n was back from his autopilot journey and saw a woman, who was incredibly short.

"You just bumped into my••••"

Y/n had stopped listening and looked at the woman with, fear?

'I know this woman!'

"Are you listening to me?"

'I've seen hentai of her! Shit!'

Y/n's eye slightly Twitched as images appeared in his head.

.
.
.
.
.

"Sorry..."

"Huh?"

"Bye!"

"WHAT?!"

Y/n used focused all his strength into his legs and took off with speeds that would help any boy in first grade try and get girls with speed.

After a while of running he started slowing down and walking until he came across a man with bottles in his hands.

"Hi, there! Would you like to but some potions?"

Y/n stared at him.

"You're just selling them on the street?"

"Not to everyone, you just looked like you were a potential customer."

Y/n nodded and looked at the potions the man had in his hands.

'Potions here are the same as video games right? Potions in this world don't mean like drugs or something right?'