𝐌𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

˚    ✫     ˚ .      ⋆

. ·    +

˚

*     ˚          .  ˚      ⋆

. ·    +          ˚

*     ˚

" 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫"

˚    ✫     ˚ .      ⋆

. ·    +

˚

*     ˚          .  ˚      ⋆

. ·    +          ˚

*     ˚

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˚ · ° .  𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 . ° · ˚

This story is heavily based on the shifters side of Twilight. Most of the plot will be about the characters of the pack. There are a lot of things that I added— places, legends, characters— to create this story. We could say that this is almost an AU. This will start before the twilight plot began, so pre-Bella. In this story The Cullens arrive in Forks in September, Bella in March, so not even a year later.

This story will start from the beginning, before Sam (The first to shift) became a wolf.

There will be changes in the plot and of the original characters. (Like age) I will post the ages in the first author note under the first chapter.

The first chapters could be a little slow and with little dialogue, but it gets better. It had to be that way, you'll see why.

Paul will make some appearance during this first Act, but he will not be a consistent character until Act 2. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˚ · ° . 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 . ° · ˚

This story will contain: foul language, mature scene, violence, death, gore, blood. Childhood trauma, abusive parents, mental health, bullyism. Supernatural themes.

Spells and rituals included in this story are completely invented by me. Things such as herbs, crystals and flowers have real significance in spiritual practice. Or for example just for their priorities, like chamomile is used to relax and thing like that.

˚ · ° . 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 . ° · ˚

The Twilight saga is owned by Stephenie Meyer as well all the characters and major storyline.

Some of the character on the other hand were created  by me, such as my Main fem!oc, Beatrice. And big chunk of the plot of this story was created by me. 

There will be changes in storyline to make my ocs fit better with the story. I changed the ages of some characters and the timeline. A lot of this story will outside of the spot of the movies. This will be much more focused on the shifters.

I know that this saga is filled with problems, from the Meyers herself, to racism and probably a million other things. I do not support her, but this movies, have been a big part of my life and I wanted to give life to this story.

˚ · ° .𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞 . ° · ˚

𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲

English is not my first language.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˗ˏˋ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ˊˎ˗

Hello everyone!

Welcome to this book!!

This is a Paul Lahote x Fem!oc book. This story will be mainly around the shifters, and as you will see, witches.

I hope that you will like the story and the changes of plot that I made.

˚ · ° .  𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞 . ° · ˚

𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞!

– 𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐚 ☾