𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

"𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 "

  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╰┈˚ · ° .  AFTER OUR DISCOVERY OF THE IDENTITY OF THE NEXT WITCH,  we had called a pack meeting. Maddison had come just minutes after we had arrived at my home, her hands filled with groceries bags.

"Hello, hello!!" She shouted energetically, entering the house with a skip to her steps. She gave us all her signature sweet smile before heading directly towards the kitchen. The tree of us, Jared, Amelia and I, following after her.

I took out an old cookie jar from one of the cupboards, it was hand painted for a new look in a checkerboard type of pattern. Inside of it, were the money that we had all put in for the food and groceries bulls. Shifters eated a lot, and of course, it was quite expensive, so we had to come up with a plan. Every week, each one of us five would put an amount in the jar as funds to be used on the groceries. Since the pack started to grow, there were more times where we would eat together, than otherwise. Maddi's love for cooking has been a blessing. Between the rest of us four, we would've for sure burned the house down at that point.

Taking the receipt from the groceries bags, I looked at the amount of money that the Swan girl had used, before giving it back from the funds inside the cookie jar.

Jared sat in what was now nominated his seat, head in his hands completely immersed in his own mind, definitely thinking about his imprint. I sat next to him at my seat at the table, drawing in my sketchbook while Mia helped Maddi with the cooking after they had put away the rest of the groceries. It should've been Jared's turn to help, but with the situation at hand, the boy was too distracted to do much more than thinking and re-thinking about Kim.

"Why did you call a pack meeting?" Sam said, first thing as he walked inside. He had on only jeans shorts as he had phased into his wolf hours prior to clear his mind, only just coming out from the woods.

"Hi Sam!" Maddison greeted, smiling at the Alpha by her place behind the island where she was cutting potatoes for whatever meal she had in mind.

"Hello, Mads." He replied, giving her a smile that completely morphed his previously grumpy expression. I think if Maddison had any kind of power, it would be making people feel better with just one of her smiles that speak of kindness and compassion.