9 ⧗ 1:01:40 - 1:05:20 ⧗

an: I have cut this down 2000 words give or take

"Bahah!" laughed the team.

"The way you shimmed onto the plane then," Tony said.

"I need some help up here!" Yelena yells. Natasha climbs in the seat as Alexei leans his head out the door.

"Natasha, one little shove. That's all it takes," Yelena pretended to whisper, a hopeful look on her face.

"Farewell, Douchebags!" he yells in Russian. He then closes the door and staggers in. "Oh. That was exciting,"

"It did look a little fun," Natasha said.

He starts breathing heavily. "Ooh, I'm so proud of you girls," he says. The camera shows one pissed off blonde murder child. "OH! YoU CANt HeaR Me," he yells, pointing to his ear. He then puts the headset on and turns back to the girls.

Yelena smacks him in the face.

He stumbles backwards with curses of Russian. "Okay. Why the aggression, huh? Is it your time of the month?"

"You did not just ask that," scoffed Pepper.

"What? What is wrong with that?" Alexei asked. "It was harmless question,"

"It's just not a question you never ask a woman," Pepper shot back, not losing her cool under the glare of the big Russian soldier.

"I don't get my period dipshit. I don't have a uterus," Yelena responds, almost in monotone as she concentrates on flying the helicopter.

"Hey! I am not dipshit! And I don't want step-by-step run down!"

"Or ovaries," Natasha interjects.

"Not you too," groaned Alexei.

"Yeah. That's what he opens when the Red Room gives you an involuntary hysterectomy. They kind of just go in-'' she shoves her hands up in the air, "And they rip out all of your reproductive organs," she yanks her hands down. "And they just get right in there and they chop them all away," she pretends to use a knife and cuts the air. "Everything out so you can't have babies,"

All the men turn red and wide eyed, Steve, Alexei, Sam, Rhodey and Tony look like they want to die. "That was information I could have gone my life not knowing," mumbled Sam.

"Did they do the same to you?" asked Vision , looking at Natasha. Nat tensed and nodded stiffly.

"I was taken early. Erm..." she cast a quick glance at Bucky. "I had mine done at around 16 — I don't really know the actual age I was biologically, physically I was 16. Turns out HYDRA found out about our relationship and told Dreykov. A few months later I was told I was going to do some tests and then my graduation ceremony would take place. I always thought I had it done early because of the types of missions I went on — and because it hurt. I later found out it was because Dreykov knew,"

"Why did they let you carry on together?" Wanda asked.

Natasha shrugged and leaned into Bucky. "I assumed it was because while we cared for each other, we would do anything to make sure we kept our memories. We were only reset if we had a bad streak of missions and attitude," Natasha replied. "So as long as we behaved, we got to remember,"

"They wiped us because they found out we were both starting to get our memories back — right?" Bucky asked.

Natasha nodded, "Yeah. Me getting mine back wasn't that dangerous. Yeah, I'd remember more manipulation and painful experiments. But you... you had a past they didn't want you to remember,"