Prologue: Backstory(More Info)

Eons ago, the Predacons, a fierce dragon and beast-like predatory race once existed on the planet, Cybertronian. They used to dominate the land until the Great Cataclysm came and wiped them out to make way for the Cybertronians. There remains (bones) were left around cybertronian to rust but they were not forgotten.

Many years later, the Autobots and Decepticons began the War for Cybertron. During the war, both armies started storing their energon off world to other planets. In response to the Autobots storing their energon storages off cybertron, Shockwave used the C.N.A from the Predacon bones as clones for the Decepticons against the Autobots in hopes of winning the war in their favor. Megatron dispatched the army to the planet earth where some Autobots set up a base. Unaware of the danger coming to them, the Autobots were not prepare for the Predacons attack against them. One of one, the Autobots fell against the might of the Predacons.

After the battle, Predacons began storing the energon in preparation for their master grand return. However, Megatron's plan backfired when one of the Predacons broke free from Shockwave's mind control and start gaining intelligence. He came to the realization that his kind were given to second chance at life, but wasn't grateful to Shockwave and Megatron since they tried control the untamable. Right and then, he decided to free himself and his fellow Predacons from the chains attached to them by the cons. The Predacon now named Volcanicus scanned and took the form a deceased Autobot who just happened to be a scientist, gaining all the knowledge he had. Then making great use of that intelligence, Volcanicus looked his fellow Predacons in stasis pods aboard a crashed Decepticon warship they found buried a while back.

Thousand of years past, Volcanicus came out of hiding and took on a human appearance calling himself Ash. He had his optics on single family and saw that young boy was more than meets the eye. Luckily for him, the young human and his mother were looking for another to add to their family and Ash used that to his advantage. As soon as the Darby family adopted him, Ash formed a bond with them and entrust them with his secret. Surprisingly, they took their new family member secret well and didn't judge him for what he is or where he came from. Ash was happy that he had a family to share his secrets with. Soon after, Ash noticed signs of Autobots and Decepticons presence on earth and if it was true, he already knows who side to alley with.

It was time Ash to join the earth wars.