Chapter 3: Darkness Rising Part 3

In Jasper Nevada, the rays danced of the blazing desert sun danced with the elements of Earth. On the road in front of where the secret Autobot base are the Darby's, Arcee and Elita. 

Inside Elita, Jack was wearing his normal clothes that he had on yesterday. On Arcee, Ash was wearing a black and black leather jacket with a grey jersey underneath, black pants and blue shoes. 

They were heading towards the outskirts of Jasper far from prying eyes so they could talk

They were heading towards the outskirts of Jasper far from prying eyes so they could talk. However, the girls decided to show the boys a good time.

"Tighten your grip," Arcee warned.

Suddenly, the two Autobots blasted off, kicking off in their turbo boosters, making their humans tighten their grip on the handlebars/steering wheel. Elita drives off with speed while Arcee did some wheelies and other cool tricks, which surprised Ash as he was impressed with the skills the two-wheeler possessed in her alt mode.

"Hey, Elita! What's with you and Arcee?" Jack asked.

"We thought you boys might enjoy the ride if you two weren't getting shot at," Elita smirked.

"Plus, think of this as a way of me apologizing for snapping at you both," Arcee said.

"No worries, there's no need to apologize. You were angry, we get it," Ash said, forgiving the two-wheeler for her out-rage last night.

"Thanks Ash," Arcee said with a smile. "But you still owe us that explanation."

Ash sighed, rolling his eyes as he remembered the promise he and Jack made last night. "Let's get further away and then we'll talk."

"Deal."

In another of Jasper, not far from the Autobot Base, Bulkhead and Miko were at the beginning of a downhill rocky terrain. Miko wanted Bulkhead to drive down the hill at a fast speed for her own excitement. However, Bulkhead was a little hesitant about the task for a good reason.

"Ready? Set?" Miko began the whole 'Ready, Set, Go' routine.

"Miko, I'm supposed to be protecting you," Bulkhead remined her.

"Bulkhead, I'm strapped tight inside ten pounds. I'm protected," Miko reassured the Autobot.

That was all Bulkhead need to be assured: her safety. At high speed, he began driving down the rocky hill. Miko's yells of excitement were music to Bulkhead's processors. However, this also made her think back to when she was eavesdropping on Jack and Ash.

'What were Predacons? Were they some kind of Decepticons?' She thought to herself before deciding to ask her guardian. "Hey Bulk, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"What are Predacons?" She asked.

Bulkhead grew silent as she asked that question, shocked to hear the word 'Predacon' from the girl.