OC's Bio (Updated)

Predacon: Volcanicus

Optics: Red (Left), Black (Right)

Cybertronian Name: Deadlock

Optics: Blue

Human Name: Ash

Hair: Red

Eyes: Red

Likes: Arcee, hanging out with the Autobots, His adopted family, Rafael, His inventions, tinkering in his laboratory, Blackarachnia, His fellow Predacons, and killing Decepticons

Dislikes: Megatron, The Decepticons, Arachnid, why he was brought back to life, the fear of losing those he cares about, and following orders

Powers and Abilities:

Elemental Powers: Volcanicus can channel fire and lightning elemental powers.

Shape-shifting: In his human form, Ash is able to shape-shift to change his clothing. And he manipulate himself to form multiple stabbing weapons including spikes all over his body, blades, sickle-like hooks, scythes, bladed staffs, tendrils, and many more.

Regeneration: Due to his Predacon physiology, Ash can regenerate any wounds he suffered during battles. He also have this ability in his cybertronian and human forms.

High Intelligence

T-Cog: Ash modify his T-Cog to take on multiple forms apart from his breast mode, which in rare among the cybertronian race.

Superhuman strength: Ash is incredibly strong enough to lift any objects other humans are unable to carry.

Superhuman speed: Ash is insanely fast enough than the speed of light.

Immense Agility: Ash is incredibly agile, even compared to other Predacons. In his cybertronian forms, he had modified his armor to be very light so he can have speed on his side.

Immense Reflexes: Ash is quick in reacting to situations, so much so that he is able to dodge bullets and lasers with little difficulty.

Immense Senses: Ash has a very good perception of his surroundings, can see very far, and can hear better than any Predacon.

Enhanced Durability: While his overall form may be light and easily knocked around, it is nearly impossible to injure Ash's armor. His armor can easily recover from hits as well, and if his armor does SOMEHOW get damaged, the armor can heal it easily.

Hand-to-Hand Combat: For thousands of years, Ash trained himself in simulation battles to be an expert in hand-to-hand battle.

Master Martial Artist: While on earth, Ash went to China and learned different types of martial artist from human master artists.

Predacon Form