Chapter 2 -The Past Sneaks Up From Behind to Bite Your Ass

"That fucking sneaky rat Park Jimin. I need to ensure he is officially banned from this community." Yoongi growled.

"What happened?" Seokjin asked, sipping his coffee.

"He snatched my girl last night." Yoongi scoffed.

"Pretty sure he's not gonna keep her." Seokjin commented.

"True... but what if she thinks it's awkward now to... ugh... I don't know... I'll find another excuse for a party soon." he said.

"The party was for her?" Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"Damn, she's cute and got this attractive attitude. I don't know... I really wanna get to know her." Yoongi said, slowly banging his fist on the table.

"You guys and your insatiable need to wet your dicks." Seokjin shook his head.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Sure, living life with just your hands must be amazing. Damn, I'm so jealous." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Seokjin ignored him.

Taehyung and Jungkook slowly came to the kitchen and poured themselves a coffee. "Good party hyung." Jungkook said.

"Yeah. Pretty sure Jimin had the most fun." Taehyung laughed.

"Yeah, she was nice." Jungkook nodded.

"She was supposed to be mine... but oh well... I'm sure I can fill the void that Jimin left, better." Yoongi mused.

"Uh no... I don't think she's gonna... she was like a female version of Jimin. You get her once, then that's it, you won't see her again." Jungkook said.

"What makes you say that?" Yoongi frowned.

"We were hanging out with her and her roommate and the fiancé. They're all lit people. Definitely invite them again, especially Seo In hyung knows how to have fun!" Jungkook grinned.

"Did everyone meet her except me?" Yoongi asked, annoyed.

"I didn't." Seokjin said.

"Like I'd care if you did." Yoongi mumbled.

Seokjin rolled his eyes. "Listen, they're probably bad news... whatever, not like you're ever gonna listen to me... I'm heading out." Seokjin said and left.

"What's with him?" Taehyung asked after Seokjin closed the door.

"That Amyrah she was his high school bully." Yoongi sighed.

"Fuck what! Really! Damn, I would have fucked up her night then." Jungkook growled.

"Chill... she's gonna get married and move out, we're probably never gonna see her again." Yoongi said.

"Do you not remember what she did to Seokjin hyung? He's never been the same since then. I'm so pissed I hung out with her now." Jungkook said.

"Yeah, poor Seokjin hyung. I hope he doesn't run into her until she leaves." Taehyung sighed.

"You stay away from Y/N, she's equally the enemy hyung." Jungkook warned.

Yoongi frowned and scoffed. "We'll see." he mumbled.

*******

Going to work after the weekend was always the hardest. I internally groaned as I stepped into the office and headed to my desk. I plopped down and sighed, switching on my laptop.

"Hey, good weekend?" Seungmin asked. He was in charge of k-drama coverage. I was so jealous. Oh well.

"Yeah, it was." I stretched and leaned back in my chair.